2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Comedy hour - early siren and the club song belts out. What happened there?
Anyway, in the end, a good morale boosting win by the lads. Flynn, Ruscoe, Trew, Culley and Lucassen were good.

For reference, my brother gets paid 300 bucks a game to film UGSFL and GSFL games.

Whoever's doing this is almost certainly being paid more, and doing a far far worse job.

My understanding is it would be someone from Claremont that does it. Each club must provide it for their home games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, it is almost definitely students. Gotta learn the ropes somewhere I guess.

Definitely.

They also failed the unit based on today.

My understanding is it would be someone from Claremont that does it. Each club must provide it for their home games.
Explains a bit. Tech savvy bros Monocle & Asterix.
One on the camera, other on the siren:cool:
tbf, only game they can happily sip the chardy with oppo supporters

Last edited:
Least I know not to watch the replay!

Looks like one worth watching though. When was the last time a Beagle broke 35 touches I wonder.

Most interested in how Flynn went. Was he on limited minutes?
Played pretty much the entire game i think. Went quite well.
27 Hitouts and a clearance but had good pressure around the ball

Least I know not to watch the replay!

Looks like one worth watching though. When was the last time a Beagle broke 35 touches I wonder.

Most interested in how Flynn went. Was he on limited minutes?

It was literally so tough to tell who was who more often than not from the terrible camera work - I watched the whole game and can't tell you much other than Gilbee was pretty bad and that's only coz he was wearing long sleeves.

Best off just reading the stat sheet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back