» East Gambier FC 9 6 3 0 0 1008 840 120.00% 24
» South Gambier FC 9 5 4 0 0 1057 816 129.53% 20
» West Gambier FC 9 5 4 0 0 1134 898 126.28% 20
» Casterton FC 9 4 5 0 0 748 984 76.02% 16
» Hamilton Imperials FNC 9 3 6 0 0 723 1057 68.40% 12
» Heywood FC 9 3 6 0 0 724 1116 64.87% 12
» Millicent FC 9 2 7 0 0 906 973 93.11% 8
» Hamilton FNC 9 0 9 0 0 547 1188 46.04% 0

Portland and North in top two positions. Could we get a replay of the 1989 GF surely one of the greatest GF's in any league.

Good to see West up and alive again after years in the doldrums.

dombomb said:
Portland and North in top two positions. Could we get a replay of the 1989 GF surely one of the greatest GF's in any league.

Good to see West up and alive again after years in the doldrums.
Top 5 won't change....It comes down to the day....but can't see any1 knocking off Portland,which would please me nothing better than north to crumble in finals again ! Please any1 else other than those yellow belly front runners from Vansitart Park ! :D :D

a big week in western border

Millicent FC v Hamilton Imperials FNC MCDONALD PARK
North Gambier FC v South Gambier FC VANSITTART PARK
Hamilton FNC v Casterton FC MELVILLE OVAL
West Gambier FC v East Gambier FC MALSEED PARK
Portland FNC v Heywood FC HANLON PARK 02/07/2005

west gambier will be chasing that 3rd spot with a win over east and south continuing there form slump this could be a reality, and to think 3 weeks ago they were equal 8th

come on you westies

Bombardier said:
Hey Hanno,
It would be nice to see you put in hard for once this week!:p

gonna have to pull the finger out ya reckon, fair call.

who you tippin between west & east this weekend?

Hey Hanno,
Me & the smoons reckon east will pump you hard, The handsome centre half forward for wests is a nancy boy, but he is a champion sausage eater.

Bombardier said:
Hey Hanno,
Me & the smoons reckon east will pump you hard, The handsome centre half forward for wests is a nancy boy, but he is a champion sausage eater.
Any truth in the rumours that west are chasing a west adelaide listed player (senior or two's) to coach em next year !? Whats the word on that one...

Great to see Westies doing so well. Just wondering where the improvement has come from?

In my time down that way they were always seen as unfashionable and like the ugly sister that was hidden right away. They certainly did it tough over many seasons.

Interesting to see both Hamilton teams struggling this season. Anyone give me some reasons why this is the case?

Hopefully Portland fall over come finals time - could never stand those arrogant bastards!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGANT said:
Any truth in the rumours that west are chasing a west adelaide listed player (senior or two's) to coach em next year !? Whats the word on that one...

player/coach next year ya reckon
who knows guess it will depend on how the seaon goes this year????

wishiwas said:
west were rubbish when i was playing there. the "festa's" have obviously improved. who is coaching them?
north v south will be a beauty. north should win at home.

a bloke by the name of grant russell use to coach in adelaide quite successfully.

south r struggling hardcore losing to the 2 bottom sides, it will be interesting to see how they go against north. i reckon they'll get pumped but there a funny side.

Hi Hanno,
Is there any truth in the rumour that a forward line player that plays for Wests will be going to Port Maggies next year, the only info I have on him is his favorite hobby is eating?

localfootyguru said:
Great to see Westies doing so well. Just wondering where the improvement has come from?

In my time down that way they were always seen as unfashionable and like the ugly sister that was hidden right away. They certainly did it tough over many seasons.

Interesting to see both Hamilton teams struggling this season. Anyone give me some reasons why this is the case?

Hopefully Portland fall over come finals time - could never stand those arrogant bastards!!!

Westies have a great batch of youth coming through and r really stepping up this year.

why both hamilton sides r struggling
firstly imperials only having 1 decent player g.ewing sadly cant to it all by himself.

hamilton have lost about 10-12 of its starting 18 from last year after there coah Billy Picken left for greener pastures.

portland will be hard to knock over with a couple of decent ex SANFL players

later

Bombardier said:
Hi Hanno,
Is there any truth in the rumour that a forward line player that plays for Wests will be going to Port Maggies next year, the only info I have on him is his favorite hobby is eating?

merely a rumour for now
who knows wats gonna happen next year
all depends wat happens this year

not a good sign, west getting beaten by east on the weekend...:mad:

maybe if the westies focused on their footy, rather than partying, they might become genuine premiership contenders...

An old mate of mine is playing for Hamilton this year by the name of Glen Doyle. Anyone know how he's going this year?

Sapphire Twin said:
not a good sign, west getting beaten by east on the weekend...:mad:

maybe if the westies focused on their footy, rather than partying, they might become genuine premiership contenders...

G'day Sapphie Twin,

that was a little harsh ;)

East played very well it was there sort of day, would be interesting to see the result on a better lookin day but thats footy.

theres always next week, just need to kick Heywood off the park.

yeah and fair thread you got.

L8r

bestyoucanget said:
Anyone seen Gepp from Heywood play?

ill let u know after this weekend heard he can play the game. what position did he play in darwin this year??

Hanno,
Is Simon Moffat still playing at West G ? I see his brother Dylan playing in KDFL for Violet town in Vic. Anyway, just wondering what possie and how Simon goes? thats if he is still running around for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back