What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dying light: The following.

Its amusing, keeping me entertained in my down time. Early on its the pits but once you start getting access to decent weapons it gets better

AC Black Flag. Love the setting.
Great game.

The ship battle scenes can become a bit annoying though

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

PS4 backlog was finished last week so now it's plenty of Rainbow Six Siege & Overwatch.

Picked up the PS4 version of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron for $17 on PSN to kill some time waiting for Zelda. Hope they bring War for Cybertron over to PS4 as well.

Being injured over Dec/Jan put a pretty massive hole in my backlog so I'm sorta just killing time with smaller games while I wait for a release that interests me.

Plugging away at the Platinum for Hotline Miami at the moment. Getting an A+ on everything is tough.

Playing the main story of Dying Light absolutely loving it, very good story and so much fun after you've upgraded the wrench to a vegetable knife that slices zombies' heads off
They really nailed the weapons in Dying Light. So satisfying. The upgrade system is great too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rise of the Tomb Raider

I'm not sure which series is the biggest culprit of pointless collectathons these days. It's either Far Cry, Assassin's Creed or this. Most of them aren't even 'hidden' so much as just thrown at the map and left where they land. It's not a challenge or an accomplishment to find them. It's a boring chore. Look back to Metroid Prime and RE4 for two games that made collecting hidden items actually rewarding.

Otherwise an OK game. Visually fantastic and the core gameplay is solid. But they really could have called it 'Rise of the Collect 20 Bajillion Pointless Things while Lara Constantly Jumps on Stuff that Collapses'.

I know that title doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but points for accuracy right?

Getting back into Rocksmith again but mostly playing Gears 4 even though i hate it for the bullshit that happens within the game- any other game think i'd be smashing that disc by now:D

Played Resogun for the first time in ages, said i would play 1 game and then 2 hours pass. I dont think ive played any of the online coop or other DLC stuff before.

Once it get the pro patch and runs at 4K with HDR i think i will be addicted again. one of the best launch games ever and it was a PS+ game

I was playing ratchet and clank on ps4 ...till boys discovered it ...now they are playing it

I'm playing rise of the tomb raider on ps4 when kids go to bed ...enjoying it more than uncharted 4. As collecting things to make weapons better adds to the game. Graphically I couldn't believe how good this game was till I played it

Inbetween study and working, gone basic and old school with DKC 2.

Amazing how much your reflexes and cognitive thought kicks in playing levels over a decade ago. Still great fun.

Playing quite a few titles atm.

XB1

FIFA 17 - Just renewed my XBL and was without FUT for a couple weeks, just spent 150k+ on a pretty nice squad.
Forza Horizon 3 - Alternating between Blizzard Mountain & the base game, still so good looking and fun to play.
Final Fantasy XV - Put in a good 4-5hr session yesterday and now the game has it hooks in me :) Up to chapter 5 now.
Project Cars - Got this for free with Gold, Once it downloads (24gb) will be trying to out.

Wii U

Bayonetta 2 - Just completing a chapter here and there when i have time, excellent game.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions - This is really good, the way it's going it could be one of my all time fav RPG's ever. (5 hours in)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Wow this game looks so vibrant and brand new with HD coat of paint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back