What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Running around before the last dungeon of Tales of Vesperia doing stupid crap and sidequests (considering I'll never play it again).
How have you found this game? I enjoyed Tales of Berseria and am interested in trying some other Tales games.

Quick question about difficulty trophies, do you have to play every second on that difficulty for it to count? Can you cheat it by upping the difficulty half way through? If you played 99% on Hard and drop it to Normal for one fight and then put it back to Hard, would you still get in? I assume the answers would be yes, no, no, but just wanted to double check as I've never tested it.
Bit late to this post, but depends on the game. Some will disable the trophy for that difficulty if you lower it right away, some will depend on the checkpoints.

As in the above scenario, a checkpoint may have saved with you completing the fight on Normal, so at the end of the game, it'll recognise you didn't complete the whole game on Hard.

Last edited:
How have you found this game? I enjoyed Tales of Berseria and am interested in trying some other Tales games.
Ah hey. I played Phantasia and Symphonia before it and I dug having an older MC (by a few years admittedly) who kept up a gruff exterior and wanted to get **** done. I think overall it is a pretty good game. I just got done finishing the story and getting the new game save and I'm gonna leave it at that.

According to a guide I only looked at for a certain monster sidequests there are arseloads of *timed* sidequests that would have drove me nuts. I aint putting up with that so I'm moving onto Mario Odyssey.

got into baseball this season and there's * all on the xbox so i bought MLB - The Show 13 for the ps3. Visuals/animations and the game as a whole is pretty farking good. Sometimes i'll just let the random game demo keep going -the tv style coverage of the game is great

I feel like 11 hours is a "quick" Pokemon playthrough in the modern era ... finished the story so that I could transfer the Shield exclusive legendary to Home.

Going back to Mario Odyssey. The 3 HP thing is really annoying me, though.

I feel like 11 hours is a "quick" Pokemon playthrough in the modern era ... finished the story so that I could transfer the Shield exclusive legendary to Home.

Going back to Mario Odyssey. The 3 HP thing is really annoying me, though.
Now swapping between Mario and Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom depending on my mood. Mario will be a pain to get 100% completion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recently finished Final Fantasy XV and Wolfenstein Young Blood, both good games.

Struggling a little bit to get into something new, starter watch dogs 2 but can’t get into it and Assassins Creed Odyssey in Uplay just constantly crashes...

I would love to get back into Destiny 2 but I’m not sure I have the time haha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

RDRD2

Got the ultimate edition on HumbleBundle

So far really enjoying the immersion. It has a strong Assassin's Creed III vibe IMO. I'm up to chapter 2 - I can't remember - but I took the train to Saint Denis to explore and just ran around saying Hi to people to get my rating up

Saying hi to dogs is always rewarding. Shame you can't with other animals

The Final Fantasy games are all on sale on steam, I want to go back and play from 6 onwards at some point. Is this something that would be better on my switch?

The Final Fantasy games are all on sale on steam, I want to go back and play from 6 onwards at some point. Is this something that would be better on my switch?

Depends if you want portability or not I guess.

Also I don't think FF6 (or anything before 7) is on Switch nor are 13 & 15. So if you rather everything on one platform probably steam since the games are much the same on both platforms.

PC also gives options for modding if your into that kinda thing.

Also I'd consider emulation for FF6 if you're like me and are not a fan of the updated graphics.

I finally played KOTOR1 and 2 over the last half a year from beginning to end. Awesome games, the first game was my favourite by far but the second was still good. Then I played Fallen Order which was a fun casual dark souls kind of game but I grow tired of those boss fights by the last third of the game, too much just dodge dodge, deal 1 damage, dodge dodge dodge, deal 1 damage for 15 minutes straight. I guess it's tense but I don't find it fun after a while

Now I've decided to finally try out Stellaris for a second time after a mate bought me all the DLC on sale trying to convince me to play it...it's so hard to jump into but I'm slowly getting into it. Few youtube guides have been necessary lol

Far Cry 5.

Not as good as 3, 4 and Blood Dragon. I enjoyed completing them to 100%, but in 5 they scrapped all that and put everything behind challenges which I really don't like (get 50 kills with a pistol, 50 kills with SMG etc..) just not enjoyable doing those.

Had an interesting bug doing the mission where you take down one of the Seed brothers in his plane... Well I was getting obliterated without getting any damage on his plane and I couldn't work what to do until I realised that I was actually getting shot from behind by a plane you can call in for help. So I flew around and did nothing and let the help (Nick I think his name is) do the work for me.

I recently downloaded StarCraft: Mass Recall (version 7.1); it's the original StarCraft campaigns with the StarCraft 2 engine and features like auto-repair, rallying workers to minerals/gas, control dozens of units, etc. It's free to download as long as you already have StarCraft II installed. The original cinematics are retained, but with cutscenes added. The scenery has really been spiced up. Way better than the remastered (haven't played).
Have played some StarCraft: Remastered with my housemate. Improved graphics are always nice, but Blizzard dropped the ball by not upgrading the gameplay with any SC2 features and I'm surprised it's been so well reviewed. Control groups still limited to 12 units FFS :rolleyes:

Since I'm recovering from hand surgery, we've played some SC2 HotS and against AI with my housemate using the keyboard and handling the hotkeys and production side of things and me using the mouse and moving troops around. It's sometimes tricky, but still fun :)

Two Point Hospital

Simple yet deep. Addictive. Massive Theme Hospital vibes.

Time for a Theme Park spiritual successor now please.

Yes! How good is it. I love this game. Casual enough that you can easily beat the minimum level requirements but trying to 3 star everything can be a challenge sometimes. You probably already know but it's by the same people, hence the familiar feel.

Yes! How good is it. I love this game. Casual enough that you can easily beat the minimum level requirements but trying to 3 star everything can be a challenge sometimes. You probably already know but it's by the same people, hence the familiar feel.

Yep! Knowing there was some former Bullfrog employees involved was a big drawcard. I'd almost forgotten how much I love this type of game and the countless hours spent playing it's predecessors as a kid.

If they do a Jurrasic World: Evolution follow up I hope it has this level of depth. Not that I didn't like that game, it was super fun. But this is another level.

How was DBZ: Kakorot overall? Is the gameplay fun? Story hold up in this format?
I enjoyed it but it was repeatative and I found it quite easy. There's no difficulty settings. Combat was all the same with a pretty dumb AI.

Despite that, as I said above I enjoyed it. Nice simple combat compared to the xenoverse games and there is plenty to do. If you're not burned out of the first few dragon ball z sagas I'd say go for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back