What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Grizz and flight I am really picky but now have almost nothing left to watch ...

My recent list
Vikings
Mad Men
Californication
Louie
Les Revenants
True Detective

Is there something you can recommend. Or did you just submit your favourite Grizz.

Hey man, been OS for a bit for work. Just caught up with telly.

I've been watching a civil war drama called Turn.

Not usually my genre but the show is good. About a spy ring.

Fargo is awesome.

Hey man, been OS for a bit for work. Just caught up with telly.

I've been watching a civil war drama called Turn.

Not usually my genre but the show is good. About a spy ring.

Fargo is awesome.
Ahhh that explains the madness on here the last week or so.

Hope you're detoxing and ok legend.

So Fargo it is I guess... Synopsis doesn't really turn me on but you never fail to deliver ...

Ahhh that explains the madness on here the last week or so.

Hope you're detoxing and ok legend.

So Fargo it is I guess... Synopsis doesn't really turn me on but you never fail to deliver ...

Was away, on and off, for about 3 weeks.

What's been going on 'round here?

Yes, Fargo is awesome.

I was a bit underwhelmed after the first episode, but it just cranks up. Great writing, art direction, acting and the most brilliant and inventive camera work.

Right up there with the best shows of the last few years. Except Les Revenants, which rules everything.

Wow positioning it anywhere near Les Revenants is an endorsement of the ages. I am on it mate.

About Bigfooty I haven't seen the nutcases come out like this in years. Makes perfect sense that you've been away, and a credit to the work you do here to shield people from them. Has given me a few laughs but gee... Boy oh boy wowee...

Where did you go?

Let me guess.

New York
Or
Germany

Wow positioning it anywhere near Les Revenants is an endorsement of the ages. I am on it mate.

About Bigfooty I haven't seen the nutcases come out like this in years. Makes perfect sense that you've been away, and a credit to the work you do here to shield people from them. Has given me a few laughs but gee... Boy oh boy wowee...

Where did you go?

Let me guess.

New York
Or
Germany

Italy. and a couple of other very weird places.

All work. No fun. Hardly anything but grind, to be honest.

You been busy?

Grizz and flight I am really picky but now have almost nothing left to watch ...

My recent list
Vikings
Mad Men
Californication
Louie
Les Revenants
True Detective

Is there something you can recommend. Or did you just submit your favourite Grizz.

Yeah there's not too much going on at the moment I'm re watching six feet under, still amazing

I'll list a bunch and you can just yeah, nah or maybe them

Fargo is solid
The Americans has been a sleeper, good drama
Hannibal has been my best season of the year so far
House of cards was pretty great
Mad men was exactly what it's always been
Orphan black has been my "I thought it would be really crap" but it's pretty good
The bridge season 2 was great as well
Continuum has been good but not great
Person of interest went to about 5 levels of amazing
The good wife is the most under rated show on television but I kinda get why

When you've had a look let me know and I'll give you some more based on what you like and have seen

The last week I took a few days off, but in general the last few months have been full on.

You been to a restaurant called Chois?

If not I'm taking you there for lunch in the next month ...

Nah, never been there. Usually eat on the run these days...

finally got round to watching the first episode, was really impressed and a bit surprised, will keep watching

I still haven't watched it. You looked at Turn yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

me too, i wouldn't have true detective in my top 5 shows/seasons of the year

between Woody banging hot chicks for no reason and then that LOSTworthy finale it had soooo many problems

McConaughey had some absolutely brilliant scenes but comparing it to any of the big hitters just makes me shake my head

Anyone watched " The Tunnel" ??

Yes. I loved the Bridge, season 1 and 2.

The Tunnel is actually pretty good, despite the fundamentals of the story being the same.

If the Bridge hadn't been invented, I would have been all over this. If ya know what I mean.

Decent viewing though.

i heard it was really bad, did the guys who did the original Homeland write it?

that was terrific

I'll watch the first one tonight and let you know. Not sure of the writers.

My recent list
Vikings
Mad Men
Californication
Louie
Les Revenants
True Detective

have you seen Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, probably 2 of the best shows made recently.......

The Walking dead series is also a great zombie tv show if you like that genre, Game of Thrones is Vikings on steroids........Breaking Bad is an amazing Drama, must see

Sons of Anarchy is pretty good as well, im also enjoying Hannibal atm, similar to Dexter but seems more intelligent

Auction Hunters is a great little show i would recommend also

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back