Media What are you Pondering?

Was TT's tackle just to much for the SFA?

• Yes

• His wot mate?

• Ok Yes it is

• fumbler

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty bad when all you have in this life is what others desire.

You can't beat someone to a pulp when they have already one upped you while you were off braiding your best friends hair under a bridge. Do you even friends?

The game has gotten that soft and squishy even the main star of one of Robin Williams bestest movieshows has left the building.
Tackle is the main reason we are more higher on the scales than fish, don't get me wrong i love lemon on my fish and have been known to even dribble some other condiments on them but you don't see me eating them with a salad while on the field of dreams mates.

So in conclusion if you tackle someones tackle, don't get caught and get 20 weeks jail in Siberia for it, post Pr0n like an un-named exer and teleport your lawnmower maness to the telephone of the future to takeover the world like my friends pictured below.

pinky and the brain GIF

NARF LIFE BABY

Free TT.

Pretty bad when all you have in this life is what others desire.

You can't beat someone to a pulp when they have already one upped you while you were off braiding your best friends hair under a bridge. Do you even friends?

The game has gotten that soft and squishy even the main star of one of Robin Williams bestest movieshows has left the building.
Tackle is the main reason we are more higher on the scales than fish, don't get me wrong i love lemon on my fish and have been known to even dribble some other condiments on them but you don't see me eating them with a salad while on the field of dreams mates.

So in conclusion if you tackle someones tackle, don't get caught and get 20 weeks jail in Siberia for it, post Pr0n like an un-named exer and teleport your lawnmower maness to the telephone of the future to takeover the world like my friends pictured below.

pinky and the brain GIF

NARF LIFE BABY

Free TT.
200w.gif

Back