Moved Thread What I hate about BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who use mundane stereotypes when they have nothing else. ie Collingwood supporters are feral, no jobs, etc and of course trolls. Annoying knobs that try and hang it on someone for spelling and grammar. People who don't rate Dale Thomas or any Collingwood player based on the fact that he plays for Collingwood but try and create an argument as if the fact that the player being a magpie isn't relevant. Did I mention trolls.

Blues supporter: Look face facts ...your drug infested rat hole of a club has driven your captain and best player away to find a more stable environment ...You have lost him ....He WANTS to play with the biggest and best club in Australia ..and who can really blame him ..the poor old Tiggers are not an option...he wouldn't enjoy bing constantly spat on by their scummy supporters.
Carlton can offer him so much more...more than the poor delusional tigers could ever dream of .

Tigers Supporter: what about winning one day?

Tiger supporter gets mid-range infraction, blue bagger gets squat. I would suggest play-on would be the perfect decision to that. But nup.

Thats what gets me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues supporter: Look face facts ...your drug infested rat hole of a club has driven your captain and best player away to find a more stable environment ...You have lost him ....He WANTS to play with the biggest and best club in Australia ..and who can really blame him ..the poor old Tiggers are not an option...he wouldn't enjoy bing constantly spat on by their scummy supporters.
Carlton can offer him so much more...more than the poor delusional tigers could ever dream of .

Tiger supporter gets mid-range infraction, blue bagger gets squat. I would suggest play-on would be the perfect decision to that. But nup.

Thats what gets me.
:eek: you fair dinkum??? Mods? is this for real?

See LINK

Thats what gets me.

Very true, Blues moderators are very prescious. I have been banned as I was chasing Parrot in the Blues board. Asked for it to be lifted as I think it is exiting times re the Collingwood v Carlton rivalry as both teams probably have the best kids but nope. THey are a very sensitive bunch.

I don't like the fact that the NHL board disappeared into the boards less travelled :( now its harder to see! Another thing I hate is people being able to take cheap shots and not getting punished, but if I say something with even a slight bit of abuse (Even when it was directed at the MRP) I get caught.

I hate certain Carlton supporters who have been talking up their youngsters for 5 years or so on bigfooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back