What is Matthew Knights thinking right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees/Brisbane should seriously be looking hard at this bloke. Forget his stint at the Bombers (which wasn't that bad anyway Hirdy needed Peds to do better).

But the bottom line is like Sando, Hinkley and Macca he now knows the inner workings of the most successful best run club in league.

To not consider him would be a massive oversight.

7806746-the-man-with-a-cigar-and-a-glass-of-cognac-a-dark-background.jpg

Dees/Brisbane should seriously be looking hard at this bloke. Forget his stint at the Bombers (which wasn't that bad anyway Hirdy needed Peds to do better).

But the bottom line is like Sando, Hinkley and Macca he now knows the inner workings of the most successful best run club in league.

To not consider him would be a massive oversight.
Yeah, why not. Would hate to lose him. But if he could snag a senior job, good luck to him. Oh, and thanks, Tiges.

knightmare was hopeless as essendon's senior coach
but not bad as geelong's vfl coach:thumbsu:

2010 - Essendon sit bottom 3 in football dept spending in the league
2011 - Essendon sit top 3 in football dept spending in the league

Knights was given nothing during his time at essendon. compare that to what Turd has spent, and the returns are no different. Looks to me Knights might just be a better coach.

Knights was given nothing during his time at essendon. compare that to what Turd has spent, and the returns are no different. Looks to me Knights might just be a better coach.

$60,000 on peptides....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think if anyone would've had a crack at tanning drugs it would've been Knighta. But no, too legit a human being to get wrangled up in that shiite.

Much as I dont want him to go, Knights has done a stellar job with developing players into the Geelong system. Granted, he has some decent tools to work with but he must get the best out of them.

Essendon gave him the short wedge but he's laughing now. Given time at another club at AFL level im sure he'll succeed.

Go Catters

He's probably thinking 's**t - I wonder how Hird is going to blame this s**t on me?'
Hird will get Timmy Watson to start the spin rolling:

"You know, there were no drugs at Essendon before Knights. That's a fact. I'm not necessarily pointing the bone at Matthew. But it is an interesting and undeniable fact, and I believe the legal team behind James will be pushing this. Its why James regrets accepting responsibility for any of it, especially considering its all Knight's fault. All of it. Where is Caro on this? Notice how she won't touch the Knights connection. We should have open discussion on this."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back