What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait for the day you have a simple nose to tail and it causes traffic mayhem. I will remind you of this post, I assure you. Pretty s**t attitude from you tbh...

If it occurs, I'd bet my freakin life I won't be responsible for it.

Its only going to get worse. There are just too many people in one place.

Either society needs to change the way we view "work" with regards to location and hours (all possible right now with technology) or we need massive massive investment in a complete rebuild of the layout of our cities .

Neither of these will happen.

Yeah, you can do so much about someone running up the arse end of you.

I was the sandwich in an accident in a three car collision once. Guess I should have expired!

I can't wait for the day you have a simple nose to tail and it causes traffic mayhem. I will remind you of this post, I assure you. Pretty s**t attitude from you tbh...

Not kidding man. The person at fault can expire for all I give a s**t.

Pretty s**t attitude from you tbh...

It might be, but * THEM.

So I work my arse off (as I know most of us do) in order to get myself in a position where I can afford to buy in to the property market and actually maybe build towards a retirement that I might actually be able to pay for myself.

However of course the property market is so ludicrously overpriced, that my choices are to buy a shoebox, or go in to the ever expanding urban fringes.

Go out in to the fringes though, and then you'll have to deal with woefully inadequate infrastructure, because we've had forty ******* years of woefully inadequate government that zone and offload wide swathes of land. Then, wait until the population settles in, dealing with the shitty infrastructure, before they'll invest the necessary capital so they can justify a return on the investment in order to get their woefully inadequate party re-elected at the next election - which is of course a question asked of a ******* peon population that couldn't be trusted to put a battery in the right way... but sure, lets have them choose who governs.

But the urban fringes aren't business districts of any note. They aren't centres of industry, commercial hubs or production meccas. They're barracks. Cots. A place to put people. And those people need to work, so they have to commute back to the areas they can't afford to live in in order to earn enough money to pay for the drastically overpriced piece of dirt they have just to show they have something, one tiny ******* thing solid to act as a pillar of their lives.

And they share that commute with others, they have Bazza.

Bazza drives a thirty year old Commodore, because it's ace. Bazza doesn't believe in s**t like scheduled servicing, or servicing in general. Those new cars are just rip offs and the services are just more rippy offerer. Bazza votes Family First because he thinks we're letting in too many wogs chinks blacks muzzies, and look there's one of them now driving 2kms under the speed limit, better do a rage overtake and oh look Bazza just rear ended a car sitting on the back end of a traffic queue.

s**t that's unlucky, his missus broke down in just this spot yesterday. What are the odds a Torana would break down and that Kia keeps going...

Ah well, it's not his fault. Guess the 20,000 people behind him trying to get where they're going will just have to be late. Again.

So yeah, I hope the steering column crushed Bazza's ******* sternum.

You seem a bit ragey today Jados.

And I'm normally such a calm petal.

I guess two and a half hours in traffic caused by an accident in the Burnley is enough to crack even my cool veneer...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move to Perth. Property market is in the toilet and likely to be for the foreseeable future. You can get a mansion in the hills with city views for $800k.

But then I'd be in Perth.

But the urban fringes aren't business districts of any note. They aren't centres of industry, commercial hubs or production meccas. They're barracks. Cots. A place to put people. And those people need to work, so they have to commute back to the areas they can't afford to live in in order to earn enough money to pay for the drastically overpriced piece of dirt they have just to show they have something, one tiny ******* thing solid to act as a pillar of their lives.

I mean it's not like anyone would choose to live out in the sticks. Imagine being that stupid.

And perhaps "Bazza" ran up someone's arse because he made a mistake. You know, those things that make us, well, human. Spend enough time behind the wheel and it will eventually happen.

I mean it's not like anyone would choose to live out in the sticks. Imagine being that stupid.

And perhaps "Bazza" ran up someone's arse because he made a mistake. You know, those things that make us, well, human. Spend enough time behind the wheel and it will eventually happen.

20 years behind the wheel and not a single at fault incident.

Sweet jesus I'm tempting fate here...

RIGHT! ******* right...

If I see one more reference to the ******* ‘Magellan Ashes’ I’m going to time travel back 500 years and shove the words fair up Ferdinand’s arse.

I know he was an amazing explorer. There is a freakin’ strait in Chile named after him that reminds us of this. I don’t need those words placed in front of ‘Ashes’. They do not belong. They are the fingernails down my metaphorical blackboard.

And yes Investec and Cornhill and every other shmuck sponsor who’ve had their name sully the Ashes can get stuffed too.

Sponsor name rights sullying sporting contest names really s**t me, yes.

RIGHT! ******* right...

If I see one more reference to the ******* ‘Magellan Ashes’ I’m going to time travel back 500 years and shove the words fair up Ferdinand’s arse.

I know he was an amazing explorer. There is a freakin’ strait in Chile named after him that reminds us of this. I don’t need those words placed in front of ‘Ashes’. They do not belong. They are the fingernails down my metaphorical blackboard.

And yes Investec and Cornhill and every other shmuck sponsor who’ve had their name sully the Ashes can get stuffed too.

Sponsor name rights sullying sporting contest names really s**t me, yes.

Even T20?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back