What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

People wearing KFC buckets on their heads at the cricket.
Its mostly kids, they dont know any better. Oh and i wear them aswell

10371780.jpg

The first really hot day of the year being the day I'm going to the Big Bash
You don't have a cool change coming through?

First day back in the office after the Christmas break.

This is made worse by taking on a project where only a partial handover could occur prior to Christmas where there are a million moving parts with technology being used that I'm not familiar with and both internal and vendor teams I've never worked with before. This should be "interesting"

First day back in the office after the Christmas break.

This is made worse by taking on a project where only a partial handover could occur prior to Christmas where there are a million moving parts with technology being used that I'm not familiar with and both internal and vendor teams I've never worked with before. This should be "interesting"
Literally sat at my desk for an hour trying to remember what I was doing pre break. I made a coffee, still can't remember so just started on something until I get a phonecall asking for what I am supposed to be doing.

Brain has failed me today

On the way to work this morning got stuck behind a bus that was obviously ahead of schedule so the driver decided to do 30 in a 60 zone. Single lane of course so nobody could pass.

I'd legit be wishing death on the driver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I'll be howled down from a few people on this one, but what shits me?

The fact that as a society we allow worthless pieces of s**t to exist despite the fact that most of us can pick them out with ease.

You can SEE them. You can damn near ******* smell them.

We all know some of them. People that offer absolutely nothing to society. That spend the sum total of their life being a drain on the rest of us.

A family of four killed by a sub-human that should never have been behind the wheel in the first place.

It is a very, VERY good thing that I have never, and will never be in any position to dictate public policy - because my desire would be to euthanize these vermin.

The fact that as a society we allow worthless pieces of s**t to exist despite the fact that most of us can pick them out with ease.

We all know some of them. People that offer absolutely nothing to society. That spend the sum total of their life being a drain on the rest of us.

A family of four killed by a sub-human that should never have been behind the wheel in the first place.

It is a very, VERY good thing that I have never, and will never be in any position to dictate public policy - because my desire would be to euthanize these vermin.

Try and take a small piece of comfort in the fact he is dead.

Try and take a small piece of comfort in the fact he is dead.

In that he can never again disregard the safety of others I appreciate that point of view, however he was also someone's son and father, and at this point in time we don't know whether he was under the influence and who, if anyone was at fault. There are no winners out of the situation IMO.

Lol you're a strange one sometimes. You sometimes come across as libertarian, then come across as authoritarian or even sometimes almost totalitarian! Riddle wrapped up in an enigma indeed.

In that he can never again disregard the safety of others I appreciate that point of view, however he was also someone's son and father, and at this point in time we don't know whether he was under the influence and who, if anyone was at fault. There are no winners out of the situation IMO.

He was 10 times convicted of driving without a licence and continually broke the rules of the society he was a part of. he should not have been on the road, and he has just taken the lives of 4 people.

I appreciate that it is never a good thing to celebrate someone's passing. But I will celebrate that he will not endanger my life or anyone else's life again.

Lol you're a strange one sometimes. You sometimes come across as libertarian, then come across as authoritarian or even sometimes almost totalitarian! Riddle wrapped up in an enigma indeed.

Self aware enough to know I shouldn't be entering politics... ;)

He was 10 times convicted of driving without a licence and continually broke the rules of the society he was a part of. he should not have been on the road,

Don't disagree with that, but in this case they'd allowed him to get his license back.

and he has just taken the lives of 4 people.

Do we know at this point that the accident was his fault and that he was negligent/speeding/pissed/high? Genuine question.

I appreciate that it is never a good thing to celebrate someone's passing. But I will celebrate that he will not endanger my life or anyone else's life again.

No issue with that, just think it's a bit harsh to prejudge. If it turns out he was at fault & negligent high etc then go to town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back