What video game series do you want to see make a comeback?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remaster coming on June 5, can't wait.

Holy s**t, the official site doesn't even state exactly what games/expansion packs are being remastered. You have to watch a video to find out. Why wouldn't they write it in text on the page?

I think that's the first time in history I've visted a page for games coming out and they haven't written the game names in actual text. Just saying "Collection" doesn't cut it. Mind blowing

Last edited:
Did you know a new one came out last year I think by a completely different developer. Some people really liked it
nope but just saw it was on ps4, might have to chase down a copy

Wet dreams don't dry, great name

nope but just saw it was on ps4, might have to chase down a copy

Wet dreams don't dry, great name
41195.jpg

I never got to play Dino Crisis but the idea of a dinosaur game in the RE Engine makes my mouth water. I was hoping instead of announcing a Resident Evil 4 remake, Capcom would announce Dino Crisis. Maybe one day, they'll run out of RE remakes eventually.

I remember seeing rumours Sony was looking to buy the Metal Gear Solid license from Konami as well. Would be great to see a modern MGS1 remake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turok open world 3rd person. Like a more adult and bloody Horizon Dawn.

Maximo: Ghosts To Glory. Think you could Zelda lite it.

VR edition of SNES Super International Cricket.

Why would you want Turok to be 3rd person? To me that just wouldn't be Turok anymore.

I'm not sure if open world is the way to go either. An open world Turok would just feel like a Far Cry clone. IMO a modern version of Turok should have objective-based levels like Turok 2, but should also have a hub type of environment where you talk to NPCs and stuff, like all FPS games have these days.

Why would you want Turok to be 3rd person? To me that just wouldn't be Turok anymore.

I'm not sure if open world is the way to go either. An open world Turok would just feel like a Far Cry clone. IMO a modern version of Turok should have objective-based levels like Turok 2, but should also have a hub type of environment where you talk to NPCs and stuff, like all FPS games have these days.

3rd person works so much better for narrative story telling. The character model looks so good and should really be visible. Plus stealth combat and dinosaur riding would look way better. Maybe do it like Red dead Redemption and have the option to first person.

A 3rd person Jurassic Park which isn’t simply shoot dinosaurs would be amazing.

I had an idea for a Jurassic Park game, a FPS where you crash land and have to build a base to survive and grow food. Leaving the base to find resources but at night the aggressive dinosaurs like Raptors hunt in packs. Meaning you have to make it back to base by nightfall to help survival. Aim is to retrieve items to make an radio to call for rescue and then survive until they arrive.

I had an idea for a Jurassic Park game, a FPS where you crash land and have to build a base to survive and grow food. Leaving the base to find resources but at night the aggressive dinosaurs like Raptors hunt in packs. Meaning you have to make it back to base by nightfall to help survival. Aim is to retrieve items to make an radio to call for rescue and then survive until they arrive.

That’s dinosaur Dying Light. Great idea.

A spiritual successor which plays and looks just like them would be nice. Not sure if the Danganronpa name should continue given the original creator doesn't want to do them anymore / the third game kind of butchered the series IMHO.
Dunno if I fully agree it was butchered but it was certainly underwhelming. It was clear they'd just run out of ideas. The execution needs some re-working but I think the core concept is sound.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back