What would you rather happen instead of lose to lolnorf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, Dallas, Liverpool
Not much of a Norf presence on here which is understandable given we exist to be that guy people can at point at and say "Well, I may be ugly, broke and mentally deficient but at least I'm not them". We're so far from a threat that when I mention I support Norf all I get is one of those "you poor dear" looks your Grandma used to give when you tripped over yourself and made a boo-boo (not true, the usual response to my Norf answer is "well heck off back to Townsville then").

Any-who. One day Norf are going to win a game of football. Call me crazy but it's true. And whoever loses to us is going to be so embarrassed they will probably fold. At the very least face the wrath of the Bay (I thought it was BAE!!!!!!!1!!!! btw).

So I ask the fine folk in the Bay to let us know what you'd prefer to happen rather than lose to the diseased blobfish of the AFL.

Not much of a Norf presence on here which is understandable given we exist to be that guy people can at point at and say "Well, I may be ugly, broke and mentally deficient but at least I'm not them".

That's also the role performed by Triggered Tiger and Spreadsheets.

I wouldn't actually mind losing to norf - watching the peanut gallery whip themselves into a frenzy over how it's the end of Geelong would be funny

Be part of the Lol Norf cheer squad

Classic lol but getting to see the desolation of the true believers first hand would be fun as an opposition supporter. You can do better.

I wouldn't actually mind losing to norf - watching the peanut gallery whip themselves into a frenzy over how it's the end of Geelong would be funny
GIF by ABC Network

I remember the earlier version of LoLNorf.

One sunny Saturday afternoon in the early 90's I turns up to K-Park suited up to host the company corporate box, very confident of a LoLNorf smacking. LoLNorf were playing some new kid, Carey.

We got our arses handed back to us on a plate by Carey and Co... no one LoLNorf'ed for the next 12 years

Eventually it will happen, but I hope it's not us that wears the first wave of rage when LoLNorf hit puberty and break out of the cage. You know those games you go to when you're a monty to win and the hecken footy Gods conspire and the lame duck opposition play like rage-beasts and they knock you over? How ejaculative the opposition supporters are... yeah, it'll be like that

It’s just not something that most of us need to worry about.

I was somewhat concerned leading into R6...

And will be again for our double up game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back