Whatever re

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I despise the Italian soccer team with every fibre of my being.

So as much as it pains me.

Engerland Engerland Engerland.....

A reminder of earlier hopes, and dreams for England. Maybe this time

I despise the Italian soccer team with every fibre of my being.

So as much as it pains me.

Engerland Engerland Engerland.....

A reminder of earlier hopes, and dreams for England. Maybe this time

The only problem with these 3.. 1 of em looks like that Mick Molloy w***er.. the other.. his younger brother or some s**t like that re.

Well, Iā€™m rather fond of Italy, as you all know, however Iā€™m willing to be guided here regarding the gamešŸ¤£

But thereā€™s going to be an awful lot of disappointed people in Lygon St
just sayingā€¦..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff the wife I havenā€™t forgiven the diver Italo against the Aussies in the 2006 World Cup final.

I was only 14 but I'm proud to say I still managed to put my fist through a wall at that moment.

My apologies Anglicare if anyone there gives a *. Blame cheating ******* Italians.

What a farce!
Why have a review system when it gets it so wrong?
Makes the AFL look like a professional outfit!

There was no VAR back then re.. I was right behind the goals that game.. I lost my s**t re.. not only that.. the fans were acting like those so called 'fanatics' at the tennis.. you know the ones that sway left and right like idiots and chant malakies.. I'm like.. *en hell re.. let's *en put on some AC/DC.. rip our shirts off.. and go *en nuts re.. sing *en.. you've beeeeen.. thunderstruuucckkk.. that type of thing.. they were like.. bloody behave will ya.. I'm like c'mon man.. I'm doing it anyway.. I reckon I saved us 3 or 4 pills that game and that I reckon re.

Association Football fans, I need your help.

My eldest son is a clever kid, heā€™s terrific at maths and very solid at English. The problem is that his reading is not well-rounded. He reads exclusively non-fiction. He would rather read the Guinness Book of Records or a book of soccer facts than any novel ever written. I think heā€™s missing out on the opportunity to learn about inferences and nuance in conversation, as well as hearing from different narrators/characters.

What Iā€™m asking you is, do you know of any fiction novels written about teenagers aspiring to be soccer players? He is completely soccer obsessed and this would be something I might be able to convince him to read.

Any help would be enormously appreciated.

My eldest son is a clever kid, heā€™s terrific at maths and very solid at English. The problem is that his reading is not well-rounded. He reads exclusively non-fiction. He would rather read the Guinness Book of Records or a book of soccer facts than any novel ever written. I think heā€™s missing out on the opportunity to learn about inferences and nuance in conversation, as well as hearing from different narrators/characters.

What Iā€™m asking you is, do you know of any fiction novels written about teenagers aspiring to be soccer players? He is completely soccer obsessed and this would be something I might be able to convince him to read.

Sorry T R S I can recommend non fiction ones but not fiction.

Here is a google list maybe someone here can recommend one of them.

7D43F994-921B-4576-B810-46A5104B7708.png
3D7F14F8-F37A-4F54-86C2-C8847678B837.png
27CCEE35-AD99-4B21-A25A-16A98411B4C4.png

What age is he?

Specky Magee perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back