When are the other clubs going to start copying Richmond??

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Normally clubs copy the premiers, but the eggheads in charge of gameplans think they know better!
Teamwork, accountability,manic brawling packs, downtime, umselfishness, connectivity, family and trust.
These are ingredients for a premiership cake.
Yet we see the Bullflogs with a ten man midfield and other clubs recruiting outside players who are useless.
Is this group hypnosis ?

We sacked some of our assistants and backed Bucks, does that count as copying?
Yes technically it does. At least you got rid of outside players in Treloar and Tom Phillips.
Maybe you should just have Cox, DeGoey and Jamie Elliot as a 3 man forward line and have the other 15 players forming a brawling pack.

Fremantle are . Weve been hiding under a rock for 26 years now.. still gotta bit of catching up to do , 13 more years or so if we want to hide as long as Richmond but we are getting there.. then BAM !!! Look out Cnts ! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the same amount of Premierships as the Tiggers, we just took less time to do it.

When will they copy us?
Even at it's lowest point, Richmond was never so small and insignificant that in order to survive, it needed to relocate interstate to plunder the Tasmanian tax payer and gambling addicted pensioners. Not even has North got so desperate or sunk so low.
What a s**t stain on the comp your pathetic little club is.

What a sh*t stain on the comp is my pathetic little tin rattling “save our skins” club.
I now puff my chest out because for the first time in my life my Tiggers are not rubbish, so I like to make a w***er of myself.
Harsh.

But at least a bit of honesty from a Tigger Tugger. :thumbsu:

All pointed out was FACT the Hawks have won the same amount of Premierships as the Tiggers, they just took a lot less time to do it.

Then you threw a Tigger tantrum.

Last edited:
Harsh.

But at least a bit of honesty from a Tigger Tugger. :thumbsu:

All pointed out was FACT the Hawks have won the same amount of Premierships as the Tiggers, they just took a lot less time to do it.

Then you threw a Tigger tantrum.
Just letting you know your place. You may now grovel before me whilst I sneer at you.

Even at it's lowest point, Richmond was never so small and insignificant that in order to survive, it needed to relocate interstate to plunder the Tasmanian tax payer and gambling addicted pensioners. Not even has North got so desperate or sunk so low.
What a sh*t stain on the comp your pathetic little club is.

St kilda dying before nort would be a strange one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back