When will the Carlton FC Arrive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 of this thread is here:

Why does the board have such a huge say over the next coach? Surely they have a footy department for this? The fact that Pratt can throw in her 2 cents is beyond laughable
Who do you reckon sacked Buckley?

Massive week of finals coming up and people are more concerned about little old Carlton.

Half the clubs in the comp would fold after 20 lean years. We’re still the most relevant club in the land. Just wait until the Ross Train takes us back to the big time 😍😍

Most of this weeks results are pre-prepared, not surprised poor old Teague is the biggest news story.

You have been bagging the media all week for making rubbish up and we are all idiots for listening to them etc etc and then you break the news via a media quote ??

Thought I'd give you lot a reason to chatter.

I have been looking on the Carlton club website for an official comment but nothing there.

However, I'll just ignore what the media is reporting until then.

So many opposition supporters trotting out the same cliches to get their 5 seconds in the sun.

You love to see it.
There’s no need for 5 seconds. Carlton has been a shambles off field for 20 years.

What an utter disaster. Just awfully handled by a board that is clearly, to a man/woman, completely out of its depth.

Its been 21 years since they got past a semi-final, and they've not made many of those either.

The AFL should step in like they did for us in 2013.
It's been over 60 years since your club has won a flag.

And Melbourne have been irrelevant for over 50.

It’s the nature of the beast.
Sure. But i’m not having a crack at you am I? I’m stating a fairly clear fact here. The board is cooked.

It's been over 60 years since your club has won a flag.
Cool man. What’s on for September this year?
On a more serious note. If the supporters accept this garbage, they’ll keep on getting it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Melbourne has been one onfield for 57.
I keep on forgetting. Where have we finished this year? It’s called a double chance, you last had one in 2000. Melbourne has been a disaster, thank goodness for Paul Roos.

deflect all you like. Carlton’s board is a shambles.

Cool man. What’s on for September this year?
On a more serious note. If the supporters accept this garbage, they’ll keep on getting it.
Not many have accepted it mate, Teague had not a defensive bone in his body, he had to go.

Sure. But i’m not having a crack at you am I? I’m stating a fairly clear fact here. The board is cooked.

And if you believe what the media are reporting (and we know their track record right now is crap) the Carlton board is being changed quite dramatically with new members.

If we do nothing we get shit-canned and when we do make some progressive changes we still get shit-canned.

I'm fully behind this Sayers guy, looks like he is "cleaning house" and will not accept mediocrity.

I know there will be success soon enough and that is the main reason why we are getting a pile-on currently.

Get in whilst you can because you won't be able to in the not too distant future, you know and i know it !!

The board has churned over most of its members and another 4 are set to depart.

I know you think it’s some compelling, hard-hitting statement but what you’re alluding to is already in motion.

One thing we can confirm - Clarko is a smart man. Much smarter than Malthouse.

Could have rushed off to the Blues out of spite for Kennett but has just chilled out.

Take 2022 off. Travel. Do a few courses.

Kick back and watch the game. Work on strategy. Wait for the offers to come in.

Smart.

Hope the anchors are in Teagues ear straight away to move west as a senior assistant to teach us how to score goals!
Apparently dimma offered him a job when he called to check up on him last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back