List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Jaeger's knock to the knee pain killers are kicking in. Could be a restless night otherwise. I don't think Owen four was mentioned in his welcome pack.

At least he has plenty of experience......sitting on the sidelines watching his team get a belting.

Personally I hope he gets over his knee and has a good year (and a good career).....but the Hawks finish bottom four. Great for the Saints (have their 1st rounder) and the Suns (have their 2nd rounder).

At least he has plenty of experience......sitting on the sidelines watching his team get a belting.

Personally I hope he gets over his knee and has a good year (and a good career).....but the Hawks finish bottom four. Great for the Saints (have their 1st rounder) and the Suns (have their 2nd rounder).
Double yes please that would be so awesome.

I thought we had GWS's 2nd Rd, not the Hawks? That trade was oh so awfully confusing...

my point is I don't think those two players have developed to be any BETTER than they were when they left here REGARDLESS of how the media want to talk them up and rub our noses in it EXACTLY as Greendogg says - there are plenty of players , most in fact I am positive about and support, I just don't think these two have flourished since they have left us and if they played like that and were still with US I would be frustrated with them equally
Not sure the media is trying to rub anyone's nose in anything, it's more that Schade, much like Witts, is a bit of a feel good story and as such is getting some attention.
A new environment and some sustained senior game time is sometimes all that's needed for players to flourish. Both Witts and Schade have found that at their new clubs when they were down the pecking order at their former homes.

Just as Witts is playing career best footy, I'd say that Schade is too. He seems to be becoming more composed with ball in hand and confident in himself by the week, which is really pleasing, and Wittsy is quickly becoming essential to you guys giving first use to your mids consistently.

I think that both players have prolonged their careers significantly with their moves last year.

It was the most confusing trade of all time but I am now confident we have Hawthorn’s pick... I have seen it in print in about 3 different articles in the last couple of weeks... here's hoping its pick 19...
Here's an article, it's about 3 or 4 paragraphs from the end..

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-11/saints-draft-punt-pays-off-after-hawks-sudden-slide

Good work, that's bloody awesome news considering both teams could finish opposite ends of the ladder.

Bennell is back on the coast, hope he doesn't get any of our players into trouble, he had coffie with Lynch this morning

Not sure the media is trying to rub anyone's nose in anything, it's more that Schade, much like Witts, is a bit of a feel good story and as such is getting some attention.
A new environment and some sustained senior game time is sometimes all that's needed for players to flourish. Both Witts and Schade have found that at their new clubs when they were down the pecking order at their former homes.

Just as Witts is playing career best footy, I'd say that Schade is too. He seems to be becoming more composed with ball in hand and confident in himself by the week, which is really pleasing, and Wittsy is quickly becoming essential to you guys giving first use to your mids consistently.

I think that both players have prolonged their careers significantly with their moves last year.
Like both these players and happy to see them kick on, in a new environment.

Bennell is back on the coast, hope he doesn't get any of our players into trouble, he had coffie with Lynch this morning

62775615.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Brian Taylor saying on one of the triple M pre match shows this week that Richmond could win the premiership this or next year.

Citing that they are a totally different team to last year. Prestia, Caddy, Nankervis LOL. He's got to be kidding himself.

I think around 13 minutes into third quarter is all the tape you need to see on Henry Schade and how great he is NOW, very ordinary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back