List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Look like Bennell best playing day are with the Suns , 2 AFL matches in two year for Freo do not look good . You win some you lose some ( pick 2) - Bennell /Florini , LDU or Dow / Weller and Chalie ballard .

Last edited:

Saad showing the essendon faithful how good a kick he is(sarcasm). He seems slower then i remember.

What has happened to Saad? Looked a shell of his GC self. Was showing a NRL mate his second footy game in two days as he's getting right in to it and had said this guy goes on bursting runs but he looked like a bog average defender. Saad is the only ex Sun I don't begrudge wanted to see him do his thing.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Didn't catch the game but was following the scores on my phone and thought Saad was injured with only like 10 touches and 2 bounces well into the 4th. Yet Matthew Lloyd had him in his top 5 on the ground? Was he matched up on Betts for the night?

Didn't catch the game but was following the scores on my phone and thought Saad was injured with only like 10 touches and 2 bounces well into the 4th. Yet Matthew Lloyd had him in his top 5 on the ground? Was he matched up on Betts for the night?
Held Betts goalless. Although the structure of Adelaide’s coward line missing Lynch, Walker and Cameron no longer there ie there was no structure, made Saad’s task easier, still a good job to hold Betts again like he did when he was with us. None of the trademark dash though.

Held Betts goalless. Although the structure of Adelaide’s coward line missing Lynch, Walker and Cameron no longer there ie there was no structure, made Saad’s task easier, still a good job to hold Betts again like he did when he was with us. None of the trademark dash though.
Yep, did his job on Betts well. Most disliked player for me now for all his religion/family crap reasons to leave after Suns gave him a chance as a rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'cockface played alright, but collingwood are terrible so wouldn't really look into it
He's getting through games
They'll be happy with that
But jeez 7 games in 4 years!
Amazing to think he's only 24
Luke Hodge wasn't ever quick- if O'Cockface develops down that pathway they'll be happy
Even if he loses his pace his footy nous and skills are next level

He's getting through games
They'll be happy with that
But jeez 7 games in 4 years!
Amazing to think he's only 24
Luke Hodge wasn't ever quick- if O'Cockface develops down that pathway they'll be happy
Even if he loses his pace his footy nous and skills are next level
Yeah he played like this in the first two games last year and then got injured against us and has done nothing since

Too right-two people in particular GAblett and JO’Meara get some extra special love in particular by the less saintly and amazing amongst us

Sure, wish they play like s**t.

Doesn't mean you can party if any former Sun has a severe injury.

Hang s**t on their religion.
I don't care about this part.

Geez Geelong had a good win today without Danger and Harry T going down... they could be the real deal when Dangerwood jnr gets together..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back