List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

A few Hawks supporters starting to turn on him / question his ability to get back to where he was. The ones I find amusing though are those that blame us for his ordinary efforts of late. Something about having to de-Gold Coast him ... Don’t blame us, he was fine whenever he played up here. Maybe it’s the shitty Melbourne weather...

A few Hawks supporters starting to turn on him / question his ability to get back to where he was. The ones I find amusing though are those that blame us for his ordinary efforts of late. Something about having to de-Gold Coast him ... Don’t blame us, he was fine whenever he played up here. Maybe it’s the shitty Melbourne weather...
I'm a little surprised with how he's going down here considering the Hawks have a team of super medicos who miraculously cure bung knees. 73% game time when it was in the balance and less than that in a few games.
I still enjoy the hatred Hawthorn fans have at Cochrane.

I watched him last night and he is a shadow of the player he once was and he knows it as he used to play with waaay more confidence and aggression

Where is he now? Luckily not on our list anymore & instead stinking it up at Geelong. He's 34, looks 64 and moves like he's 84 at the moment.
Z.Smith, Saad - serviceable today.
Matera didn't hit the scoreboard and no impact.
Mav Weller. Saw him up close tonight and he had 9 disposals all junk. If we pick him up again then that means my AFL playing dream isn't over either.
There are no players who have left us that have become better players elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of them- not the 49 though
Trying to track it down - I "think" it was part of the Dixon deal to Port who traded their 2016 2nd rounder which should have been pick 27 but all I can see is we had pick 26 that ended up being bundled with 80 to Footscray for same third rounders that were then bundled with other picks
Not sure it ended up being anything in the end
My head hurts

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back