List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharpy having a nice game for Freo
Unsurprising that Dimma tried to keep him
One of Dew's great failures IMO
A weird failure, considering he’s playing like he has come from the Stewie Dew school of launching the absolute sh*t out of the ball any chance he gets. It’s working for him today though.

Cheers Dewy ! Elijah has one of his best games ever, yes North Tax etc.

Why couldn't Elijah just wait one more year like Sharp, both 2 pieces we are missing.

Yeah didnt play too many good games for us, probably just the media attention the Hollands got but still ran out the game well
To be honest always thought he was going to be an a grader right from when he played his first game in the 2s but lost faith over the last 12 months. Full of talent but just doesn't seem to have that next gear.

Lazy. It’s written all over him. Shame

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From all players who left us I thought Sharp looked pretty good yesterday. He looks trimmed, run hard on the wing and was very happy after the game with family.

From what I have seen (some bits in the first half) E Hollands still looked like seagull. He is on his 2nd chance so you would expect him to try his best.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Rankine, this was supposed to be a year where he will spend most time in the middle (one of his major beefs with Suns as he wanted more time there). He did have 37% CBA against us but only 11% against Cats, yesterday 29%. It does not look like he can become a full-time midfielder. 2 way hard running is not for him. We probably used him the best last year.

I also noticed after our game players like Collins did not want to have anything with him, basically just shaking hands, no talk.

No return for Izak. Enjoy s**t from Crows fans this season (and boy they are angry). Still too early but Crows look nothing like last year. After 3 games I would have to say Crows and Lions are the most disappointing teams so far. Hawks also look bloody ordinary.

Last edited:
To be honest always thought he was going to be an a grader right from when he played his first game in the 2s but lost faith over the last 12 months. Full of talent but just doesn't seem to have that next gear.
Kinda got the impression he had a bit of Scrimshaw about him but to a lesser extent. Just struggled moving up here and never got settled - probably was just a bit immature. Seemed to try a lot harder than scrimshaw though so can’t begrudge him for that.

His move seemed less player driven than previous years and the list management seemed pretty happy to move him so he’s one of the few that I would be happy to see do well elsewhere.

Sharp too honestly.

As for Rankine, this was supposed to be a year where he will spend most time in the middle (one of his major beefs with Suns as he wanted more time there). He did have 37% CBA against us but only 11% against Cats, yesterday 29%. It does not look like he can become a full-time midfielder. 2 way hard running is not for him. We probably used him the best last year.

I also noticed after our game players like Collins did not want to have anything with him, basically just shaking hands, no talk.
Collins came out a few days before the game and publicly stated his disappointment over Rankine leaving. He specifically said "I want him to know he's coming for a really hard battle and a really hard game." He lived with Rankine and seemed to take it very personally.

No return for Izak. Enjoy s**t from Crows fans this season (and boy they are angry). Still too early but Crows look nothing like last year. After 3 games I would have to say Crows and Lions are the most disappointing teams so far. Hawks also look bloody ordinary.
It's probably about to get worst too. The Crows have the Demons, Blues and Bombers up next and all three of those games look like losses right now. It's going to be a very unenjoyable time for the Crows players if they start the season 0-6.

This is what you signed up for, Izak.

Collins came out a few days before the game and publicly stated his disappointment over Rankine leaving. He specifically said "I want him to know he's coming for a really hard battle and a really hard game." He lived with Rankine and seemed to take it very personally.

It's probably about to get worst too. The Crows have the Demons, Blues and Bombers up next and all three of those games look like losses right now. It's going to be a very unenjoyable time for the Crows players if they start the season 0-6.

This is what you signed up for, Izak.
No
He signed up for a million dollars a year

Elijah Hollands first game at Carlton:

22 disposals 9 contested 1 goal 5 tackles 8 score involvements 86% disposal efficiency

I'll be surprised if he doesn't get a couple of coaches votes.
He has 6 disposals at half time, but got to 22 by the end. I don’t think he was the reason Carlton began dominating though. Maybe he’ll feature, but I’d be putting votes elsewhere.

However, the commentators did take notice of him because he has a brother on the team. Gives them something to talk about. And boy do they talk about it…

He has 6 disposals at half time, but got to 22 by the end. I don’t think he was the reason Carlton began dominating though. Maybe he’ll feature, but I’d be putting votes elsewhere.

However, the commentators did take notice of him because he has a brother on the team. Gives them something to talk about. And boy do they talk about it…
I find it always a bit hard to see Sharp and Hollands doing what they could have been doing for us - if Dew had given them a lengthy go at it as he did with Holman etc. Even Burgess is playing well. The only positve light is that Rankine is yet to show that million dollar potential the Crows paid for. Can be relied upon to do a couple of sensational things but then fades so far out of the game he's outside the gates smetimes. I'd like Dimma to give the young kids a decent go - Graham, Reid, Rogers, Clohesy, Faulkhead etc - or they'll wander off as well. There's at least five in the A's hanging on by their finger nails and I for one want to see the new blood introduced sooner than later AND recruit a big KDP in the mid season lottery.

Elijah Hollands first game at Carlton:

22 disposals 9 contested 1 goal 5 tackles 8 score involvements 86% disposal efficiency

I'll be surprised if he doesn't get a couple of coaches votes.

Downhill skier in the second half.

Provided little in the first. Time on his side though to see if he has the goods.

Hollands is a convicted drug felon
That's not the sort of person we can have around the Club
He'll fit right in at Carlton
Hollands got caught - probably lots more across the AFL landscape (including Suns) who didn't - given the crazy woke drug rules in place. Let's see how he goes at Carlton and also watch Sharp doing his thing on the wing - a position we are severely lacking in. Special nod to Ellis and Fiorini! Faulkhead and Clohesy are actual wing types but don't get a sniff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back