News Where did they go? What has happened to delisted/retired players?

Remove this Banner Ad

In further useless info just heard Mitch Robinson is making his boxing debut against ex Tiger Kane Petifer which is being held on the eve of Gather Round in SA. Not sure how serious you can take it with Kane Cornes also stepping in the ring against Footy Show colleague Nafan Brown.

His media career must be struggling to take off

No way someone who's had as many head knocks as Robbo has should be stepping in to the boxing ring in any sort of serious capacity

Zero Hanger did their rating of the 10 best Lions players this century, they came up with >

1- Michael Voss
2- Simon Black
3- Lachie Neale
4- Jonathan Brown
5- Jason Akermanis
6- Nigel Lappin
7- Dayne Zorko
8- Charlie Cameron
9- Harris Andrews
10- Alistair Lynch

The top ten Brisbane Lions players of the 21st century

I'm not an exercise physiologist, nor an expert in fitness and health - speculation of that nature would be uneducated, but obviously you must have the same alarm bells.
So how do you arrive at your insinuation with admitting you have no expertise in the field?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not an exercise physiologist, nor an expert in fitness and health - speculation of that nature would be uneducated, but obviously you must have the same alarm bells.
So can we just call your original comment uneducated?

I don’t have alarm bells at all but i am happy to call BS when I see a post like that.

More like a different type of weight focus.

All these veiled Matho on steroids. Sheesh.

For years it was he is too bulked to be an endurance athlete. Which is true - he played the in and under mid role because his physique is strength.

So now footy is over, he doesn't have to limit himself to certain weight and skin folds, and try to become a ruining machine.

he owns a gym, has always said he would get into body building as soon as footy is over and he is now focused on doing what suits his body.

He's bulking up, which means putting on muscle and fat and now he's big and you lot are STILL on his case.

How about you just forget that he exists. I'm sure he won't lose sleep if you don't mention him here.

For years it was he is too bulked to be an endurance athlete. Which is true - he played the in and under mid role because his physique is strength.

So now footy is over, he doesn't have to limit himself to certain weight and skin folds, and try to become a ruining machine.

he owns a gym, has always said he would get into body building as soon as footy is over and he is now focused on doing what suits his body.

He's bulking up, which means putting on muscle and fat and now he's big and you lot are STILL on his case.

How about you just forget that he exists. I'm sure he won't lose sleep if you don't mention him here.
You're totally over reacting to my comment. And nowhere did I insinuate that Matho is on steroids, that's totally on you and your interpretation.

I'm well aware that Matho is part owner of a flash new gym with Rayner, and can spend as much time in there as he likes.

Nice short chat with Craig McRae, no Collingwood talk, 3Peat and his own playing days/contract status after 2001 flag.

don't think he owns the gym. There is getting big, and getting big really fast. Each to their own

Remove this Banner Ad

Back