Discussion Where is the thread from ClarkeM asking where are the match threads?

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s Monday, I’m enjoying my Monday without them :)
I can't tell if this is a bit, or you're genuinely unaware that it's Tuesday.

Good news is I should be able to get them up by about in about 90-120 minutes.

In the meantime, plenty of time for The Jesus to drop a little more of his Posting Matrix.

Good news is I should be able to get them up by about in about 90-120 minutes.

In the meantime, plenty of time for The Jesus to drop a little more of his Posting Matrix.
Should have just posted them earlier and edited the content in later :)

I can't tell if this is a bit, or you're genuinely unaware that it's Tuesday.

I can’t believe that ClarkeM didn’t respond confirming that it was Monday … where he was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong thread mate
s**t.
John Kassir What Day GIF by Cameo

Where are the match threads?
I’m with you, getting later and later is being normalised, last week was late Tuesday night. We’ve got people keen to post and new recruits wanting to get stuck in and we’re losing hours and days of activity.
#wherearethematchthreads

I’m with you, getting later and later is being normalised, last week was late Tuesday night. We’ve got people keen to post and new recruits wanting to get stuck in and we’re losing hours and days of activity.
#wherearethematchthreads
The older you get Wosh, the more you’ll realise how I’ve always been right about everything.

The older you get Wosh, the more you’ll realise how I’ve always been right about everything.
Ive always been for Tuesday morning match threads, if they’re not up by 12 get something up and we can edit the OPs in later. Thats how we used to do it.
They really should be up late Monday or early Tuesday.

Ive always been for Tuesday morning match threads, if they’re not up by 12 get something up and we can edit the OPs in later. Thats how we used to do it.
Yep. It’s how it should be. Thankfully it’s still Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back