Media Wonders v Royals- Where did it go wrong, who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is clear that the SFA community at large is enjoying the mudslinging between the Wonders and Royals, but the rate the opposition thread is not the place.
Please move all the mudslinging into this thread.
Feel free to use YouTube videos to make your point.
I feel this is an approriate time to make my usual point about post numbers being a lazy metric to measure anything.

HARPSichord and Footypie32 I feel you need to expand on your views on the opposition here, whose fault was this thread?

Is Grand Uncle Horace really the only redeeming feature of the wonders?

Did CakeEater count the animal videos and were they really worthing of votes?

These are the questions the SFA would like answered!

Is @Grand Uncle Horace really the only redeeming feature of the wonders?

GUH resembles that indeed there is the transforming power of GUH's redeeming grace.

Did @CakeEater count the animal videos and were they really worthing of votes?
I love animal videos...
Do continue to use these as a measure of success CakeEater :purpleheart: :greenheart:

WTF!

Grace? Redeeming?

And it is damned Easter around the corner.

Pardon the paranoia.

I ain’t being nailed up for the supposed benefit of you Woyal, wackster Weirdos

WTF!

Grace? Redeeming?

And it is damned Easter around the corner.

Pardon the paranoia.

I ain’t being nailed up for the supposed benefit of you Woyal, wackster Weirdos
LOL Hot cross buns have been out since before New Year... you ARE definitely being paranoid if Easter is your trigger!

Or perhaps you could simple accept it as the compliment it was GUH :purpleheart: :greenheart:

No, the Rate the Oppo needs to move here. The original Rate the Oppo is now the Rate the Popcorn.

Popcorn has already been rated as a non food.

That filthy criminal Dicky (the well named) Pratt made gazillions marketing cardboard as popcorn.

Popcorn has already been rated as a non food.

That filthy criminal Dicky (the well named) Pratt made gazillions marketing cardboard as popcorn.
Ok ... so it's a 'Rate the flavouring on your piece of cardboard' thread?

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

@HARPSichord and @Footypie32 I feel you need to expand on your views on the opposition here, whose fault was this thread?

I have nothing more to add on the matter, other than saying the lolwonders are probably the worst Sweet FA club of all time and should fold immediately.

Cadsky has asked me to add that not all the Wonders players are bad and that they should be welcomed as refugees to other clubs if they so decide.

I have nothing more to add on the matter, other than saying the lolwonders are probably the worst Sweet FA club of all time and should fold immediately.

Cadsky has asked me to add that not all the Wonders players are bad and that they should be welcomed as refugees to other clubs if they so decide.
So you and HARPSichord will shake each others hands and maybe willys when you're playing together next season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you and HARPSichord will shake each others hands and maybe willys when you're playing together next season?

I will grip his willy with a firm hand and shake it violently to welcome him aboard.

you are about a day late, mate. no one cares anymore. Mistimed your opportunity.
Correct. This thread is now firmly devoted to talking about shaking willys and making out up

I sincerely hope you are attempting to troll and not actually upset. We've sorted out any issues on our end.

Good luck for the rest of the season!
Enough deflecting! Answer him!
Are you in fact a politician!
Why does your team suck so much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back