Which Coaches wont be around in 2010??

Remove this Banner Ad

As i told you befor iam Jeff from ashwood easy as that
just had a look on here 2 see what people thought about coaches leavin next yr. but if u r jeff from ashwood y dont u just worry about ashwwod and stop commentin on ramma and doveton??? ashwood not even in our div so how bout u start 2 worry about the clubs in ashwoods div.

just had a look on here 2 see what people thought about coaches leavin next yr. but if u r jeff from ashwood y dont u just worry about ashwwod and stop commentin on ramma and doveton??? ashwood not even in our div so how bout u start 2 worry about the clubs in ashwoods div.[/quote ]as for coaches me mate tells me that doveton two/s coach gone,and the senior coach gone . :)

THAT IS ALL

just had a look on here 2 see what people thought about coaches leavin next yr. but if u r jeff from ashwood y dont u just worry about ashwwod and stop commentin on ramma and doveton??? ashwood not even in our div so how bout u start 2 worry about the clubs in ashwoods div.[/quote ]as for coaches me mate tells me that doveton two/s coach gone,and the senior coach gone . :)

THAT IS ALL

Don't believe everything you hear !!

THAT IS ALL

just had a look on here 2 see what people thought about coaches leavin next yr. but if u r jeff from ashwood y dont u just worry about ashwwod and stop commentin on ramma and doveton??? ashwood not even in our div so how bout u start 2 worry about the clubs in ashwoods div.

Its time to take your medication old boy r u lost?:D

Have been reading through the forum the language that players from DOVETON use surely is not what you would want your wifes and children to hear.you BENCH WARMER hope you have no official position other wise im sure they would not allow you to attend the half time presidents luncheon.

Have been reading through the forum the language that players from DOVETON use surely is not what you would want your wifes and children to hear.you BENCH WARMER hope you have no official position other wise im sure they would not allow you to attend the half time presidents luncheon.
Doveton players are not the only people and club that use bad language on here. and even if i did hold a official position at doveton y would it matter 2 u. unless u were at the club cant see y it would make a difference. and if u hold any official postion then ill see ya at the luncheon;)

Doveton players are not the only people and club that use bad language on here. and even if i did hold a official position at doveton y would it matter 2 u. unless u were at the club cant see y it would make a difference. and if u hold any official postion then ill see ya at the luncheon;)

Bnchwarmer= no brain

ok *******. how bout u say who u r and will see who has no brain u dude and no im jeff from fukn ashwood
Best you change your alias and enjoy monday, come back next year and try to show that your club is serious about being more family friendly it's start's with you.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back