Which Coaches wont be around in 2010??

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have to say Oakleigh Districs coach gets my vote as he has turned his team around like no other in the SFL

I would have to agree Koach. I think he has done a great job and has a good list which he has built.
I think they are a real chance at the flag this year. They are hard at the footy and use the ball well.

Clayton will suit them in finals.

I would have to agree Koach. I think he has done a great job and has a good list which he has built.
I think they are a real chance at the flag this year. They are hard at the footy and use the ball well.

Clayton will suit them in finals.

Ok you got me Oakleigh are my team in Div2

Ok Koach who is the best coach in the SFL?
Without having heard the opposition coaches talk i would have to say either Morwood(Oaks) or O'Dea(Beena).Both have suffered massive player losses and are still playing finals.I'll go with Morwood just as they have recruited only a couple of fringe players in the off season.Losses of Fermanis,LeMarca,Watts and Elimovski should of seen them tumble down the ladder.The players there seem to follow intructions and he always gets his match ups right.:thumbsu:

how can u say that the doveton coach is gone??? do u have any inside information that people on here dont no???? or is it u just havin a stab in the dark at who u think will b gone

I hear he is going to step down seasons end no matter what happens.
Its only the right thing to do he understands the clubs culture needs to change.
And he has not the right guy to make the changes required as he is part of the problem.

Quarter time I listened to the Doveton coaches speech. The words from his mouth "Every time Barr touches the footy put him on his arse" I think that was from a coaches manual. Inspiring.

Quarter time I listened to the Doveton coaches speech. The words from his mouth "Every time Barr touches the footy put him on his arse" I think that was from a coaches manual. Inspiring.

That's a bit rich Mean Gene, I was there also and i'm sure there was more than that said.

I thought he was reasonably composed as they were only 2 goals down.

Just an observation but the full forward seemed to do a lot of the talking before the coach got there and the coach just went over the basics.

Listened to Skye at 3 quarter time and again, same as Doveton nothing special.

Just my opinion

I hear he is going to step down seasons end no matter what happens.
Its only the right thing to do he understands the clubs culture needs to change.
And he has not the right guy to make the changes required as he is part of the problem.

Veiw you are full of s**t, I'm sure that you have no idea as to what is required at this club. Why don't you worry about your own rabble.

Hey Gene, if you want a good laugh get down to Heatherton this week and listen to Skye's reserve coach at the breaks.

Everytime he opens his mouth nothing but swearing even he's own players turn away when he talks. :D

Ramma a Coach Hahahahahahahaha what a joke:D
thanks for the laugh

I'm sorry Board Room you forgot to mention what you had achieved in your career to be able to at least comment.

That's right you have achieved nothing.

Go away you fool as your insight is one of a blind man without a dog !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry Board Room you forgot to mention what you had achieved in your career to be able to at least comment.

That's right you have achieved nothing.

Go away you fool as your insight is one of a blind man without a dog !!!

The Tosser strikes again

The Tosser strikes again

Yet another fool without any credibility.

Go away you insignificant rodent or tell us all about your achievements.

2nd's football doesn't count blind man.

You are a yet another person that is not half the player Ramsdale is.

If you want to have an opinion then start a Reserves forum:D

Yet another fool without any credibility.

Go away you insignificant rodent or tell us all about your achievements.

2nd's football doesn't count blind man.

You are a yet another person that is not half the player Ramsdale is.

If you want to have an opinion then start a Reserves forum:D

And you are a champion are you??? lol i hardly think so fatboy;)

Come on Koach the first sign of insanity is denial.

How are your one on one sessions going:D:D

I would think after the posts you have contributed on here calling people cowards for hiding behind a computer, then failing to name yourself.
puts you into a league of your own.....;)

I would think after the posts you have contributed on here calling people cowards for hiding behind a computer, then failing to name yourself.
puts you into a league of your own.....;)

That's an easy call out, why don't you tell us all who you are then I am happy to do the same !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back