Which Coaches wont be around in 2010??

Remove this Banner Ad

Footys a funny game Brightspark as you are well aware, so who knows what may happen from here on out. There were some pretty good signs though after half time on the weekend that it is all starting to click. I still feel that our best is as good (if not better) than both CH and STP, just a case of displaying it when it matters most. That is the test now.

Can i be the first to say the TEST as you put it will be another failure.
These are that harsh realities until you prove other wise;)

Footys a funny game Brightspark as you are well aware, so who knows what may happen from here on out. There were some pretty good signs though after half time on the weekend that it is all starting to click. I still feel that our best is as good (if not better) than both CH and STP, just a case of displaying it when it matters most. That is the test now.

Test results are back> Test Failed once again:thumbsdown:

Test results are back> Test Failed once again:thumbsdown:

Your a sad man Koach. Fair chance that you have failed more than a few 'tests' in your time and have more calluces on your hands than you've played senior games.

If you think we are no good, why don't you offer your services at seasons end and put in for the coaching job if it's available??

No doubt you won't because your lack of football knowledge and experience will be found out and it would put a prick into the bubble that houses the fantasy land in which you live.

Now is that what you call "putting down some whip ass" ;)

It's 'whoop ass' BTW Koach! :thumbsu:

Your a sad man Koach. Fair chance that you have failed more than a few 'tests' in your time and have more calluces on your hands than you've played senior games.

If you think we are no good, why don't you offer your services at seasons end and put in for the coaching job if it's available??

No doubt you won't because your lack of football knowledge and experience will be found out and it would put a prick into the bubble that houses the fantasy land in which you live.

Super,
What is the situation with Shalders?Will he go on or move on?Would be a great pick up for a struggling Div.1. club or Div.2.Alot of Chelt's recruiting has been done by him correct?

Hi Super,
Surely Chelt will look this year.Shalders has been great for you blokes but,anything less than another Prelim or better and it might be time to move on.Bennett isn't going anywhere i wouldn't think so the Chelt rumour is crap.
No offence intended but Chelt wont go past first round of finals, the just dont have what it takes and hav'nt for the last few years..:cool:

You dont even believe what you are saying freakboy!!!
Attacking me wont win you any games.
As for applying for the Coaches role for next year!
If i coached your club you can count on one thing you will lose the SOFT Tag thats a fact
No as i said its Whip ass

You dont even believe what you are saying freakboy!!!
Attacking me wont win you any games.
As for applying for the Coaches role for next year!
If i coached your club you can count on one thing you will lose the SOFT Tag thats a fact
No as i said its Whip ass

Koach number 1 you are not a coach.

As for you being able to change the tag of a side you have got to be kidding as you would have to be the softest person going around on this forum.:D:D

Maybe you should change your name from Koach to Mr Softy ?:)

Koach number 1 you are not a coach.

As for you being able to change the tag of a side you have got to be kidding as you would have to be the softest person going around on this forum.:D:D

Maybe you should change your name from Koach to Mr Softy ?:)

Or Maybe i should call myself Matty D;)

SMUU23 will get the sack at dandy i reckon its a monty.

My money in on SMUU23 retaining his job at Dandy, has done a power of work off the field this year rebuilding the side and putting together a business plan for the club moving forward.

He has the total support of the committee and playing group.

I would agree, it would be ridicolous to sack SMUU, it was a tough gig and from what I have heard and seen he is more than willing to do the hard yards when its tough

Defenetly keep him i reckon, the guy is working his guts out he deserves another year!!!

My money in on SMUU23 retaining his job at Dandy, has done a power of work off the field this year rebuilding the side and putting together a business plan for the club moving forward.

I would not say all the playing group are behind him
But i think he will get the job again as no one else would want it
He was the only one that applied thats why he got the job in the first place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry SMDU

You can't coach someone to have heart.

Some people have it, some don't.

Cheltenham FC DO NOT. It's just their culture.

You can't coach someone to have heart.

Some people have it, some don't.

Cheltenham FC DO NOT. It's just their culture.

Thats rubbish you can make players go harder at the ball if you get them in the right frame of mind.
To say its a culture thats true and culture can be changed by a good leader thats where a good coach comes in;)

Super,
What is the situation with Shalders?Will he go on or move on?Would be a great pick up for a struggling Div.1. club or Div.2.Alot of Chelt's recruiting has been done by him correct?

Not sure Sparky, its nothing to do with me so I will stay out of it. He is doing a good job, always has done. He has been let down by injuries over the past few years and IF we had the same luck with them as other clubs have had, we would have a flag by now (2006 was the main one)....as you would know its not easy to win finals with your best three players on the sidelines as has happened each of the last three years.
There is a 0% chance that he would coach anyone else in the SFL.

Not sure Sparky, its nothing to do with me so I will stay out of it. He is doing a good job, always has done. He has been let down by injuries over the past few years and IF we had the same luck with them as other clubs have had, we would have a flag by now (2006 was the main one)....as you would know its not easy to win finals with your best three players on the sidelines as has happened each of the last three years.
There is a 0% chance that he would coach anyone else in the SFL.

:eek: Dream on

I would not say all the playing group are behind him
But i think he will get the job again as no one else would want it
He was the only one that applied thats why he got the job in the first place

Alright Koach, time for you to get your facts right.

Firstly you dont know what goes on down at the club, the hours SMUU puts in off the field I would estimate is more than most coaches in our league.

As for him being the only one who applied for the job, did you sit in on all the interviews?? I think not.... however I know who did and how many there were.

SMUU's business plan not only for onfield performance but more importantly getting it right off the field, has seen the disciplines around the club improve out of site, any successful club would tell you that you must have things right off the field before things will come good on it. Unless of course you have an open wallet and buy a flag.

In punting terms he is a $1.04 favourite to take on the role next season, unless of course you plan on going thru an interview process, which from a review of your past posts we would not want someone like you down at the club anyway.

Stick to the facts..

Alright Koach, time for you to get your facts right.

Firstly you dont know what goes on down at the club, the hours SMUU puts in off the field I would estimate is more than most coaches in our league.

As for him being the only one who applied for the job, did you sit in on all the interviews?? I think not.... however I know who did and how many there were.

SMUU's business plan not only for onfield performance but more importantly getting it right off the field, has seen the disciplines around the club improve out of site, any successful club would tell you that you must have things right off the field before things will come good on it. Unless of course you have an open wallet and buy a flag.

In punting terms he is a $1.04 favourite to take on the role next season, unless of course you plan on going thru an interview process, which from a review of your past posts we would not want someone like you down at the club anyway.

Stick to the facts..

First thing is i didnt say he would be sacked.and i did not bring the topic up.
someone else on this forum posted he would not be around next year and i replyed
it would not suprise me as he comes across as very inmature.
As for me applying for the coaching role at a club like yours
I would say in punting terms NOT a hope in hell name your odds that will never happen

my other point is he doesnt have the support of all the players as i speak to a few of your boys.
someone like me??? what do you mean by that???
I write on this forum as does your coach so whats the difference???
I think you are clearly a goose and if you and your coach are examples
of leadership down at Dandy god help your future
Thats my opinion thats all i ever have on here i never say its fact unless i know for
sure
And maybe you should ask your coach why he is sniffing around Canterbury
Dont worry i know he wont get the job down there as they dont rate him
As for not wanting someone like me down at your club i would have thought it goes something like beggers cant be ........

First thing is i didnt say he would be sacked.and i did not bring the topic up.
someone else on this forum posted he would not be around next year and my reply was
it would not suprise me as he comes across very inmature.
As for me applying for coaching at a club like yours
I would say in punting terms NOT a hope in hell.name your odds that will never happen

my other point is he doesnt have the support of all the players as i speak to a few of your boys.
someone like me??? what do you mean by that???
I write on this forum as does your coach so whats the difference???
I think you are clearly a goose and if you and your coach are examples
of leadership down at Dandy god help your future
Thats my opinion thats all i ever have on here i never say its fact unless i know for
sure
And maybe you should ask your coach why he is sniffing around Canterbury
Dont worry i know he wont get the job down there as they dont rate him
As for not wanting someone like me down at your club i would have thought it goes something like beggers cant be ........

I agree with you Koach why would an official from a Football Club respond to your comments?
Shows me they are not run well:thumbsdown:
Keep up the good work Koach i like reading your posts;)

I hear a current coach from Div2 is stepping down seasons end.
He has already informed the committee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back