Which social networking site do you use?

Which social networking site do you use?

• Myspace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

• Bebo

• Orkut

• Other

• None - I have a life

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I use MySpace, but that's because most of my friends do. I dare say I'd be using Facebook if they were; it's a bit of follow the leader happening :p.
Another thing I've noticed is that MySpace is tending to be used a lot more amongst younger kids (i.e high school) and Facebook is being used a lot more by older people (yr 12 +). Am I the only one that's noticed this?

Personally I use MySpace, but that's because most of my friends do. I dare say I'd be using Facebook if they were; it's a bit of follow the leader happening :p.
Another thing I've noticed is that MySpace is tending to be used a lot more amongst younger kids (i.e high school) and Facebook is being used a lot more by older people (yr 12 +). Am I the only one that's noticed this?
Facebook was originally a Uni (College) students only networking site where you needed a .edu email address to use it. So yeah it is an older crowd than MySpace, which is filled with little punks that need to get off my lawn!! *shakes rake*

Used to love Myspace, but got bored of it after a couple of years.

Never got into the Facebook phase, and never heard of the others.

Yeah, I noticed that. In school from yr10-12 we all used MySpace, and now in uni a lot of people are moving to Facebook.

I use both, also use Pownce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone ever tried to cancel their Myspace account? I was sick of the spam and preferred Facebook so I tried the deactivate account bit. Sends an email to the admin. dept. and they tell you they will send an email with directions on how to close your account. I tried at least 5 times and not once did I get sent an email. :thumbsdown:

I don't really get this 'I have a life' argument. Most people check Facebook/Myspace as a way to kill time in between work or study (same as Bigfooty).

If you 'have a life' (or in other words, don't have a job or go to school/uni with internet access) why are you on Bigfooty voting on an online poll?

Back