flggr Who are the biggest front-running, downhill skiing, flat-track bullies of season 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
You know who we're talking about... the teams that coast to easy victories on their cheat grounds against cellar-dwellers but can't hack leaving home or playing anyone even semi-good and go to water against a superior team

I say it's the Fold Coast Bums AKA the Cold Goats. Currently sitting mid-table in 10th with a 5-4 record, they have:

• Won every game at their home ground (4-0)
  • Lost every Away game (0-4)
  • Only beaten teams below them on the ladder
  • Had 4 of their 5 wins against bottom 4 teams
  • Average losing margin of 7 goals vs teams in the 8

I haven't looked at any other team but it's hard to imagine anyone could be better qualified for this title

Well done Dimma :thumbsupemoji:

1715784643751.png

lol If you’re going to say it at least attempt to justify it 🤦‍♂️

For example: you’re arguably the biggest front-bottom, downhill skiing flog on the Bay because you’ve made hundreds of posts since you returned as the self-proclaimed savior of the Bay 😂 but haven’t started a single decent Fred 🤷‍♂️

Yet I guarantee you’ve posted in every one that I’ve started :$

❄️

Last edited:

lol If you’re going to say it at least attempt to justify it 🤦‍♂️

For example: you’re arguably the biggest front-bottom, downhill skiing flog on the Bay because you’ve made hundreds of posts since you returned as the self-proclaimed savior of the Bay 😂 but haven’t started a single Fred 🤷‍♂️

Yet I guarantee you’ve posted in every one that I’ve started :$

Oh boy...someone's not too au fait with dry humour.

And er "front bottom" what are you, 6? Or is that just your Leonardo DiCaprio number

I'm passing off my obviously dry comments about being summoned back to the Bay to save the day after being banned by mashers like you as dry humour, yes.

The Bay at the minute is 90% shit freds that you and Flogging It Is The Win post. If you consider any interaction with your "content" "humping your leg", then that probably explains it.

99% of things you post are the equivalent of a 6 year old sitting in the back seat of the car putting their finger a few millilitres away from a sibling's face while screaming "But I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!"

Or "Well ackshually...." responses.

Are you oblivious to the fact or is it some sort of weird fetish?

zackah should just turn the car around and go home.

I'm passing off my obviously dry comments about being summoned back to the Bay to save the day after being banned by mashers like you as dry humour
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

If you consider any interaction with your "content" "humping your leg"

I’m talking about you posting in every. single. thread. I make and @ing or mentioning me on a daily basis

This is not the way to reduce the number of posts/threads I make. In fact it has the opposite effect

99% of things you post are the equivalent of a 6 year old sitting in the back seat of the car putting their finger a few millilitres away from a sibling's face while screaming "But I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!

checks front page for Freds started by frggr

:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back