Live Event Hawforn posters are still melting about our win...

Which minnow is less deserving?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously between Norf (Good Friday) and Hawforn (Easter Monday).

Both are Tasmanian minnow clubs who will probably merge within 3 years, before relocating to Tassie for good, but for the time being, who is less deserving of a marquee game?

Norf got pummelled on Friday and Hawforn are about to get belted today and really, Geelong deserve someone better.

For me it’s a difficult choice...

Ironic given Geelong would be nothing without its' Hawthorn rivalry obsession. The Hawks on the other hand would be perfectly fine concentrating on our primary traditional rivalry with Essendon* which would free us from having to constantly manage the insecurities of these needy Handbaggers.

Ironic given Geelong would be nothing without its' Hawthorn rivalry obsession. The Hawks on the other hand would be perfectly fine concentrating on our primary traditional rivalry with Essendon* which would free us from having to constantly manage the insecurities of these needy Handbaggers.

All those Hawthorn v Essondon shitfight threads are getting tiresome.

Essendon supporters are too mature and professional to sink to the lowly depths of meth loving unemployed Geelong flogs

If Geelong don't win today with all of Hawthorn's injuries, it will be a huge choke. Really embarrassing. I think it will be so bad the AFL should take away their Easter privileges.

Real pics from Hawfie change room today!

6470DE8A-553C-436D-9029-1EE09FCE45AA.jpeg

Not our fault Essendon*'s been irrelevant this century, but cheers for keeping us amused until the Scum become a worthy adversary again. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shitfights already on
We bring the fight, Geelong brings the s**t. Business as usual essentially. They'll be howling like a pack of hyenas on heat if they win and gone quicker than a fart in the wind if they don't. Unfortunately with our outs we've as much chance of winning the game as the free count against these cheating dogs.

Injury excuses already.

Real embarassing behaviour.
Injuries? Oh you mean the things Geelong has almost none of note of right now.

If you don't spank us today your club is nothing short of an embarrassment. Which to be fair it is already, but mostly for cultural reasons. Given the excessive value you locusts place on meaningless H&A wins I expect Ducker Sellwood will have his boys at finals intensity with 2008 no doubt filling his head. :$

Injuries? Oh you mean the things Geelong has almost none of note of right now.

If you don't spank us today your club is nothing short of an embarrassment. Which to be fair it is already, but mostly for cultural reasons. Given the excessive value you locusts place on meaningless H&A wins I expect Ducker Sellwood will have his boys at finals intensity with 2008 no doubt filling his head. :$
Chalking this up as a melt.

F85B363B-4275-4D1E-B57B-CF06F45E5209.jpeg

We bring the fight, Geelong brings the s**t. Business as usual essentially. They'll be howling like a pack of hyenas on heat if they win and gone quicker than a fart in the wind if they don't. Unfortunately with our outs we've as much chance of winning the game as the free count against these cheating dogs.
One of the enjoyable shitfights that deserves respect, I love Easter Monday...have at it flogs!

Chalking this up as a melt.

View attachment 659615
You got nothing legit to come back with so gonna settle for the el lamo "you melted" huh? Weaksauce.

If Geelong can't kick a winning score against a defense led by Kaiden Brand & Dave Mirra they're ******* trash.

Starting the weber up and lamb is prepared, as is now somehow tradition for me

Sadly db swannie will no longer tell me to pour a bottle of $4 shiraz from Turkmenistan onto my lamb, as he is clearly dead
Hows Tassie going? Have you had fennel twig tea with Jazny yet?

Back