who will win anzac day 2007?

Remove this Banner Ad

Could possibly be a nil all draw with Collingwood and Essendon playing, both teams are heading in the wrong direction on the ladder. When is the AFL going pull their finger out and put two teams worth watching. and before everyone says but carlton are sh1t, i'm not talking about putting carlton in that time slot, i'm talking sydney and west coast. and plus, if carlton played they'd probably beat the other side by 10 or so goals anyway, not really exciting when they do that.

Could possibly be a nil all draw with Collingwood and Essendon playing, both teams are heading in the wrong direction on the ladder. When is the AFL going pull their finger out and put two teams worth watching. and before everyone says but carlton are sh1t, i'm not talking about putting carlton in that time slot, i'm talking sydney and west coast. and plus, if carlton played they'd probably beat the other side by 10 or so goals anyway, not really exciting when they do that.

If you honestly believe Essendon will fall further you're dreaming. They'll easily finish above Carlton.

If you honestly believe Essendon will fall further you're dreaming. They'll easily finish above Carlton.
The difference between them maybe finishing above carlton this year is the fact they have recruited a few older blokes who will help them win the odd game. Carlton did this in 2004 when we finished 11th, after that it was all down hill. Essendon are sitting in exactly the same position.
Silvagni - Fletcher
Kernahan - Lloyd
Ratten/Bradley - Johnsons

Once these blokes retired from carlton, sh1t hit the fan. Once those essendon blokes retire, the same will happen.
You can also add mal michael, hird, lucas and camporale to that list of ready to retire. fact is, essendon will win a few games next year and maybe the year after, but it will only be enough to keep them off the bottom. I can tell you i'm glad i'm not an essendon supporter, a few sleepless nights ahead for them.

He's just sh|t stirring

doppelganger said:
he doesn't have a good record against a bloke by the name of Rocca......so perhaps Sheedy will put him on the really dangerous pies Key Forward L.Davis, whilst K.Bradley or McPhee struggle on Rocca

M.Michael will have walked away due to lack of interest by rnd 2!!

Rocca and Tarrant kicked 1 goal against Fletcher and McPhee last year, with Lloyd and Michael in and Tarrant out i'm salivating, Didak wouldn't want to go in underdone

I've been to a Grand Final and an Anzac Day- Anzac Day ********s on the Granny in terms of atmosphere and the best thing is there's nearly a full season left after its over!

he doesn't have a good record against a bloke by the name of Rocca.....

You must mean Sav because AnthonyRocca kicked one goal in two games against Fletcher in 2006.

Infact, you have to go back to Anzac Day 2002, when Fletcher didn't play and I'm pretty sure Rocca had Henneman to find a game where Rocca had kicked more than 3 goals in a game against Essendon.

Super record that...

My thoughts:

If Lloyd plays: Essendon

If Lloyd doesnt play: Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocca and Tarrant kicked 1 goal against Fletcher and McPhee last year, with Lloyd and Michael in and Tarrant out i'm salivating, Didak wouldn't want to go in underdone[/quote]

Hard evidence to suggest Essendon will romp it in....Cant wait

he doesn't have a good record against a bloke by the name of Rocca......so perhaps Sheedy will put him on the really dangerous pies Key Forward L.Davis, whilst K.Bradley or McPhee struggle on Rocca
Anzac Day 2006, Rocca = 1 goal
Round 19 2006, Rocca = 0 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back