who will win anzac day 2007?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've looked into the tea leaves and seen the newspaper headlines, and they say "The winner was..... football" :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon quite comfortably. The Dons have raped the draft this year. Loved what i saw of Houli & Davey in the All-stars game. Bachar looks like a true footballer; reads the play well, balanced with quick hands and great running. Pies won't make the eight.

GO TIGES!!!

Sorry. I briefly forgot that the world revolves around Collingwood. My apologies.

That's all right. as long as you've come to your senses your forgiven. Apology accepted.

Predictions for the game:

Pies by 40 points.
Lloyd to tear his good hamstring 17 minutes into the 1st quarter diving .................for a mark
Courtney (the scarlet pimpernel) Johns admitted to hospital at half time with exhaustion after spending the first half running around like a headless chook but getting no where near the ball
Rocca to kick 8 from CHF playing on Kepler Bradley as sheedy won't move Michael or Fletcher from the full back line.

:D

That's all right. as long as you've come to your senses your forgiven. Apology accepted.

Predictions for the game:

Pies by 40 points.
Lloyd to tear his good hamstring 17 minutes into the 1st quarter diving .................for a mark
Courtney (the scarlet pimpernel) Johns admitted to hospital at half time with exhaustion after spending the first half running around like a headless chook but getting no where near the ball
Rocca to kick 8 from CHF playing on Kepler Bradley as sheedy won't move Michael or Fletcher from the full back line.

:D

Cant say you dont have a sense of humour!!

It's always a great afternoon of footy. I'll tip Essendon - but I'll also admit to being biased.

Last year I wasn't there and Collingwood won, which broke a sequence. Before that, in every year since the draw (I was there that day) there was a perfect correlation - every time I went Collingwood won, every time I didn't go Essendon won.
Sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it this year - but at least that gives the mighty Bombers a good chance.

With Tarrent gone poor ole Fletch will have to find a new bitch.....

:rolleyes:

he doesn't have a good record against a bloke by the name of Rocca......so perhaps Sheedy will put him on the really dangerous pies Key Forward L.Davis, whilst K.Bradley or McPhee struggle on Rocca

M.Michael will have walked away due to lack of interest by rnd 2!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back