Who will win the 2007 A grade Division 1 premiership?

Who will win the 2007 A grade Division 1 flag?

• Bundoora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamond Creek

• Eltham

• Epping

• Greensborough

• Heidelberg

• Montmorency

• North Heidelberg

• Northcote Park

• W Preston Lakeside

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Heidelberg is the obvious

Northcote Park could be a supprise, they should be on track to have a better season then the ones just gone, could be an interesting inclusion into the 4

Heidelberg is the obvious

Northcote Park could be a supprise, they should be on track to have a better season then the ones just gone, could be an interesting inclusion into the 4
You'd have to think the top 4 will probably be Heidleberg, Bundoora, Montmerency, West Preston. North have slipped and West are only going to get stronger from their finish of 5th last year. What do people think??

You'd have to think the top 4 will probably be Heidleberg, Bundoora, Montmerency, West Preston. North have slipped and West are only going to get stronger from their finish of 5th last year. What do people think??

Heidelberg are slightly a class above Bundoora but on there day we know the bunnies can match it with them. Then a resonable gap to Mont and West Preston. Epping have picked up some handy recruits, aswell as Eltham and Diamo.Greensborugh,N'cte park and nth to fight out wooden spoon honours

Heidelberg are slightly a class above Bundoora but on there day we know the bunnies can match it with them. Then a resonable gap to Mont and West Preston. Epping have picked up some handy recruits, aswell as Eltham and Diamo.Greensborugh,N'cte park and nth to fight out wooden spoon honours
yeah thats a pretty good summation of it. who did epping pick up? i haven't heard of many of the trades this year.

The Bulls may not have matched it with them last year, and I doubt they will this year. But with most of the rest, it's too early to predict with any confidence.

We know H'Berg will be f-ing hard to beat.

Talking to Larko the other week, he indicates he has a decent list that is very fit. So good reason to think West will be ok this year.

Mont have recruited fairly well and despite your comments on another thread about Plugger (whose record speaks for itself) and Mont being soft - they will be there about's too.

Epping, will also be in a relegation fight.

The Bulls may not have matched it with them last year, and I doubt they will this year. But with most of the rest, it's too early to predict with any confidence.

Spoke to a Bundy chap who says they have no new big names recruits but they do have two guys who hardly played or played unfit in Carmicheal and Whitnall back fully fit.:rolleyes:

Lock in another HBerg Flag
They are recruiting & recruiting heavily $$$ to add to an already impressive list in preparation for their move to the Eastern Footy league in 2008.
- Bundoora will be good again dont write them off, recruited more coaches than players at this stage.
- Mont will be strong with their list, but are not coached well & playing on their ground every 2nd week doesnt help the cause to get that elusive flag
- Creek, Eltham, West & North to fight it out for 4th spot.
Creek hard to beat on their ground, especially early on.
Eltham are looking to improve from all reports
West will be thereabouts but Larkin could be the factor depending on what he brings to the table.
Never write North off especially at home.

I tell you who doesn't stand a chance thats bundy. what a disgrace they are. Lost 4-5 senior players from last year and have recruited nobody. Mind you there forward line may work better with that lazy full forward harrison gone. Does anyone know who could possibly play up forward for them now? i noticed they have had the leading goal kicker in b grade 2 years running, christopher hunt. but he is to small and will get murdered by the better full backs.

I tell you who doesn't stand a chance thats bundy. what a disgrace they are. Lost 4-5 senior players from last year and have recruited nobody. Mind you there forward line may work better with that lazy full forward harrison gone. Does anyone know who could possibly play up forward for them now? i noticed they have had the leading goal kicker in b grade 2 years running, christopher hunt. but he is to small and will get murdered by the better full backs.

Who else have they lost from last season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah thats a pretty good summation of it. who did epping pick up? i haven't heard of many of the trades this year.

All Know is from talking to a mad epping supporter they have got Daniel King back full time and 4-5 qualitiy players
Apparently they havent lost anyone and have a star recruit just about to sign?

and what club would u be from brains?

mate i don't know what u are talking about we have only lost harrison, wilson, brown, tilley saddington, hunt, thorpe,attard, michael mitchell both douglas boys and prob shane whitnal. we will still b a top contender

i forget white as well and prob sheepy too, if i have forgot any please let me know

take out west and replace with either eltham or diamond creek

im playing under 17's this year and we have trained with the seniors for the past couple of months.

i honestly dont know who they picked up or who left.

but seriously, they look good, very good.

Tags has been working us nicely for our indurance lol and they seem in very good nick.

Michael Mitchell hasn't gone has he? i know David Mitchell went to silvan if thats who ure talking about vinnyd, hopefully bundoora can still produce there form from last year

Back