Who would be the most active AFLW player on social media?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poetic Justice

i will touch the sun or i will die trying
Wordler
Jun 21, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Might need to find one
I'm looking to find an AFLW player perhaps for an ambassadorial job with my work that would require a big social media presence.
Any suggestions? I don't really know many players aside from Tayla Harris and Daisy.

Cheers,

I think they would be two of the top five along with Erin Phillips, Katie Brennan and Darcy Vescio.

Abbey Holmes and Mo Hope have just as big (bigger, in some cases) of a following, although neither are currently on an AFLW list.

The next most popular are probably Steph Chiocci, Ebony Marinoff, Melissa Hickey, Chelsea Randall, Chloe Molloy, Brianna Davey, Ellie Blackburn, Monique Conti and Sabrina Frederick (the latter two might experience a bit of a bump early next year, having signed on with Richmond's inaugural team).

I should've mentioned Kaitlyn Ashmore before too, shame on me.

There's also a few fairly high profile crosscoders like Sharni Layton, Ash Brazill and Georgie Parker who are more renowned for their exploits in other sports.

Thanks for the feedback.
We're in car sales, we've done work like this with other people where we offer them a car to drive around in and they promote us.

Thanks for the feedback.
We're in car sales, we've done work like this with other people where we offer them a car to drive around in and they promote us.
I have seen a few social media posts involving new cars, so I suspect some already have deals like this

I have seen a few social media posts involving new cars, so I suspect some already have deals like this

Yeah it's not an uncommon process, it's just that I am not a follower of the AFLW so therefore do not know who's who, so to speak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back