Why did Collingwood fans bash the food van people?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredders66 said:
It's not the point. I see Collingwood in more trouble then Carlton. It's all up for the Blues.. and for collingwood.. well:eek:

Of course it's all up for the Blues....they're on the bottom, they can't go anywhere else.

Tredders66 said:

Id rather be supporting Carlton then Collingwood at the moment. There are bigger problems down at the Pies!

Carltons future >>>> Collingwoods.

maybe in the kitchen. they are good with a spoon
the only thing carlton does better than collingwood is cook spaghetti

MACDAICOS said:
A SET OF 3!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT GIFT IDEA.

Set%20of%203%20wooden%20spoons%20Handpainted,%20then%20finished%20off%20with%20homespun%20fabric%20and%20a%20rusty%20star%2011.5%20inches%20long%202.50.JPG

The funny thing is he actually tied a bow around 3 wooden spoons to try and irritate someone on an internet forum. If that isn't sad then I don't know what is

burto said:
The funny thing is he actually tied a bow around 3 wooden spoons to try and irritate someone on an internet forum. If that isn't sad then I don't know what is

I'm just amused that you think he physically put that together himself :D ....now thats quite alarming.

Internet just get to Geelong?

Tredders66 said:
It's not the point. I see Collingwood in more trouble then Carlton. It's all up for the Blues.. and for collingwood.. well:eek:
Tell me if you know so much about the Pies, what is wrong down there, come on genius tell the World.

Well done man :thumbsu:

crackers57 said:
Of course it's all up for the Blues....they're on the bottom, they can't go anywhere else.
LoL :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rick James said:
Seriously, Aussie rules is going to get to the point of English Premier league hooliganism - and it will be Collingwood who bring us there.

Why bash you food van guys Collingwood fans? Why?

I demand a reason. And a hot jam donut from your spoils.

Have you been to the English football and witnessed this hooliganism first hand?

I have been to quite a few English football games recently as in this season and last season and did not witness any major incidents ?

jlc

JLC said:
Have you been to the English football and witnessed this hooliganism first hand?

I have been to quite a few English football games recently as in this season and last season and did not witness any major incidents ?

jlc

Actually to be fair, it's some of the lower league teams,with their rubbish tip stadiums (IE Milwall and Cardiff) that have the biggest trouble making fans in the English football league.

celtic_pride said:
Actually to be fair, it's some of the lower league teams,with their rubbish tip stadiums (IE Milwall and Cardiff) that have the biggest trouble making fans in the English football league.

The New Den is a modern all seated stadium that holds roughly 20,000.

http://www.millwallfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ViewDetail/0,,10367~581591,00.html

Strong police presence - I know because they searched me on the way in!

Must've been the Port jacket I was wearing.

The Old Den was an adventure - wen't there in the mid-80s. A scary place to be, especially for opposition fans.

rick James said:
Seriously, Aussie rules is going to get to the point of English Premier league hooliganism - and it will be Collingwood who bring us there.

because some people in our society are cowardly morons.

rick James said:

Only bashed the food van guys because there was no one to bash at centrelink on sundays.

Why do Richmond fans spit? Why do Carlton cheat the salary cap? Why does anyone do anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back