Why do some tanker nuff nuff's like claiming the 2023 premiership now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Very strange group of supporters who like celebrating victory early yet they've achieved absolutely nothing yet?...:think:

I guess this is what 28 years of misery and disappointment does to overexcited fans.:$

The answer is quite pure and simple
To annoy flogs like the OP

giphy.gif

Just wait for my obnoxious buffoonery when we send Naarm packing in straight sets

WE DESERVE THIS AND WE WILL RUB IT IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR FLOG FACES ESP RICHMOND, ESSINGTIN AND COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTING VERMIN !

ITS A CARLTON TRADITON

The answer is quite pure and simple
To annoy flogs like the OP

giphy.gif

Just wait for my obnoxious buffoonery when we send Naarm packing in straight sets

WE DESERVE THIS AND WE WILL RUB IT IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR FLOG FACES ESP RICHMOND, ESSINGTIN AND COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTING VERMIN !

ITS A CARLTON TRADITON

Thanks for confirming you're a doofus btw...

Field of Dreams 30 day movie challenge GIF
Reel It In Hook Line And Sinker GIF
hook line and sinker love GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Why can't you be more like Hughesy ?

images

Learn to laugh, not Hate
Cause you know what ?
Carlton's great !
Dave Hughes only laughs at his jokes because nobody else does.

As far as Carlton supporting comedians go, I prefer Sam Pang.
images - 2023-09-12T143316.303.jpeg

We are real happy campers at Carlton right now

We will seize the day and our players etch our name in history, led by Sir Patrick Cripps (whom I firmly believe should be the first ever AFL player to given a night hood)

name in history, led by Sir Patrick Cripps (whom I firmly believe should be the first ever AFL player to given a night hood)
Yes he should be hooded in the night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooden spoons, wasting draft picks, sacking coaches and not winning finals is a Carltank tradition
Admittedly that was a Richmond tradition for a while there too.
So I'm sitting in quite a picturesque glasshouse therefore I'm keeping my stones to myself.

* it. Launch them at the campaigners. 3 flags gets you some pretty good glass house and contents insurance
I checked the policy and you're right.

How many brown paper bags went into thus finals campaign? It would be a shame if it ended this weekend.

I checked the policy and you're right.

How many brown paper bags went into thus finals campaign? It would be a shame if it ended this weekend.

Don't be naive.

Our club president makes secret deals with the state government and corporations.

tumblr_o91gu8Vw0v1rey868o1_500.gif

Being exceedingly wealthy gives us the power and right to do what we want, bribe who we want.

We don't use paper bags any more, crypto currency and other hard to trace online transactions is where it.

Elon Musk knows the score. (Another great man)

elon-musk.gif

Don't be naive.

Our club president makes secret deals with the state government and corporations.

tumblr_o91gu8Vw0v1rey868o1_500.gif

Being exceedingly wealthy gives us the power and right to do what we want, bribe who we want.

We don't use paper bags any more, crypto currency and other hard to trace online transactions is where it.

Elon Musk knows the score. (Another great man)

elon-musk.gif
True. It was the 90s when you had to do cash under the table and the internet makes it much easier to launder cash.

Carlton and the Criminal underworld. Name a more iconic duo 🥰

True. It was the 90s when you had to do cash under the table and the internet makes it much easier to launder cash.

Carlton and the Criminal underworld. Name a more iconic duo 🥰

It's an Italian thing I guess.

Did you know there are several Serie A and B Italian soccer clubs who used to do business with the Mafia and in fact one (can't remember which one) was owned by a Sicilian Family business !

I follow Napoli simply because of the late and amazing Diego Maradona, the greatest footballer who ever lived (Leo Messi a close 2nd)

images

You should watch the movie-docu about him made a couple of years ago. What a life he lived !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back