Media Why don't you contribute to discussion pieces?

Why don't you contribute to discussion pieces?

• It has done its dash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live for the media and/or match threads

• I got made fun of that one time and it made me cry

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing notable about the league now, is the lack of any form of discussion piece being posted.

There used to be several quality discussion piece contributers around the joint, discussions where all the topics and points of contention of the league thrived. Or where the idiots of the league proposed terrible ideas.

Now apart from a couple of threads, the main page be all like.

tumbleweed GIF

So, what's going on? Is it just a cycle? Why don't you contribute to any discussion piece? (This doesn't include team PMs)

(Answer poll)

This is why Clarkey is The Golden God
Next I’ll be doing a why don’t you contribute to match threads piece but it might only hit a nerve to Ljp86 anyway.

Please watch IASIP before you start throwing this term around.

Dennis is the Golden God, the av Clarkey used is Charlie Day

I've used Dennis, Charlie, Mac and Frank as past avatars before.
That's not Charlie Day in my av now, that's Kark. Loveable slave. In case anyone was wondering.

One thing notable about the league now, is the lack of any form of discussion piece being posted.

There used to be several quality discussion piece contributers around the joint, discussions where all the topics and points of contention of the league thrived. Or where the idiots of the league proposed terrible ideas.

Now apart from a couple of threads, the main page be all like.

tumbleweed GIF

So, what's going on? Is it just a cycle? Why don't you contribute to any discussion piece? (This doesn't include team PMs)

(Answer poll)
What the hell is this s**t?

Don't post this s**t and give it a "media" tag.

What power, earthly or otherwise, convinced you to post this horseshit on our forum? A few people even liked it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back