Maximus76

All Australian
Oct 7, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Jazz
I see Wicked Witch's Rugby Challenge 3 has finally been released (one year late). Has anyone played it? Thoughts....I see it has a Be A Pro Mode and Fan Hub player creator with ability to download and share creations. Given this is likely to be the engine driving AFL Live 3 I'm interested in finding out how it plays.

I have little hope of a great AFL game coming form WW and some of the reviews I have read have alarm bells ringing already but there are a few not so negative posts as well.

Interested to know someone who has played it and the previous AFL titles to get their take on the possible outcome of AFL Live 3.

Last edited:
I see Wicked Witches Rugby Challenge 3 has finally been released (one year late). Has anyone played it? Thoughts....I see it has a Be A Pro Mode and Fan Hub player creator with ability to download and share creations. Given this is likely to be the engine driving AFL Live 3 I'm interested in finding out how it plays.

I have little hope of a great AFL game coming form WW and some of the reviews I have read have alarm bells ringing already but there are a few not so negative posts as well.

Interested to know someone who has played it and the previous AFL title to get their take on the possible outcome of AFL Live 3.

I saw the gameplay, clearly looks very disappointing (not a surprise) and probably the direction AFL Live 3 is heading. Reviewer:

I saw the gameplay, clearly looks very disappointing (not a surprise) and probably the direction AFL Live 3 is heading. Reviewer:

So it's essentially a port with upgraded rosters (I assume) and a fan hub?
Well the fan hub looks good but aside from that there's really not much to go off seeing as it wasn't their game in the first place.

Thanks for posting. First half looked really bad, kind of relieved the reviewers finished up with 'not terrible'. Maybe I'm a little abused with poor AFL games in general but I will take something that is 'not terrible' over the deeply unsatisfying AFL 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back