Competition WIGMEDIA: Who Can It Be Now? TWINS Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I was laughing TheInjuryFactory, I need a break.

images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alcohol sales high in Victoria?

My contribution to the booze lead recovery in Victoria has enabled Elton Johns Wig to purchase a mansionette. A feature of his new pad is a temp/humidity controlled room for his rugs and cigars.

My contribution to the booze lead recovery in Victoria has enabled Elton Johns Wig to purchase a mansionette. A feature of his new pad is a temp/humidity controlled room for his rugs and cigars.
He may have got rich off you, but he has no way to enjoy the spoils, as you are over working him.

Righto,

you lot have had enough time.

There's a few stragglers, but let's move on.

ROUND 2

Clues

- Completely delusional
- points the finger at everyone else, accepts no blame themselves
- can't be sure they're admired by all their teammates

1597839342340.png
1597839831054.png

AFL Celebrity - Well, there aren't many that pointed the finger better than this bloke, Brendon Goddard.

And delusional? Remember after the drug scenario he said they'd win a flag and make a movie about it? Yeah, nah mate.

wayngard.png

SFA Personality - You wouldn't read about it. Delusional? Tick. Points the finger without taking responsibility, tick. WaynesWorld19 and BJ really were the perfect match.

Which makes it somewhat surprising to me that only 7 people got it right first time (mind you, big step up from 3 in the first round)

Dingster, TJASTA, TIF, SweetD, Proper Gander, ABV and Santoz all got full points.

Surprisingly a couple of Bombers, and a former Bomber and Sympathiser in Metalcrusher didn't bag the lot.

LEADERBOARD

6 - TIF, Dingster
5 - SweetD
4 - RodneyDangerfield, Turbo, TJASTA
3 - KohPhi, ProperGander, ABV, Santoz
2 - Dumbarse, Muddiemoose, Sterge, Metalcrusher, Bono, WackyyTiger
1 - SM, Strigoi, Serial Thrilla

0 - FBD, JackBero

Now, a high percentage got Wayno, but the match to the RL delusional flog escaped you.

Special mention to the contestant that guessed Dermot Brereton, despite him being the answer in Round 1, that was unbelievable.

A couple of you guessed Chris Scott for the RL AFL person, I can totally see that, and if there were bonus points, you'd probably get them.

Also, the floggishness is prevalent down at Sleepy Hollow, because Hawkins and Danger both got a run.

A lot of you are catching on to themes and links, this is good, and will definitely come in handy. A link I didn't think of is rhyming, because Kane Cornes was guessed on multiple occasions. Wayno and Kano, what a beautiful couple. Also a couple of Akers in there.

I also got some helpful hints as to maybe some areas I could improve the experience for a particular poster. Maybe I'll take it on board, maybe I won't.

Righto,

ROUND 2

Clues

- Completely delusional

View attachment 940203
View attachment 940205

AFL Celebrity - Well, there aren't many that pointed the finger better than this bloke, Brendon Goddard.

And delusional? Remember after the drug scenario he said they'd win a flag and make a movie about it? Yeah, nah mate.

View attachment 940204

SFA Personality - You wouldn't read about it. Delusional? Tick. Points the finger without taking responsibility, tick. WaynesWorld19 and BJ really were the perfect match.

Which makes it somewhat surprising to me that only 7 people got it right first time (mind you, big step up from 3 in the first round)

Dingster, TJASTA, TIF, SweetD, Proper Gander, ABV and Santoz all got full points.

Surprisingly a couple of Bombers, and a former Bomber and Sympathiser in Metalcrusher didn't bag the lot.

LEADERBOARD

6 - TIF, Dingster
5 - SweetD

0 - FBD, JackBero

Now, a high percentage got Wayno, but the match to the RL delusional flog escaped you.

Special mention to the contestant that guessed Dermot Brereton, despite him being the answer in Round 1, that was unbelievable.

A couple of you guessed Chris Scott for the RL AFL person, I can totally see that, and if there were bonus points, you'd probably get them.

Also, the floggishness is prevalent down at Sleepy Hollow, because Hawkins and Danger both got a run.

A lot of you are catching on to themes and links, this is good, and will definitely come in handy. A link I didn't think of is rhyming, because Kane Cornes was guessed on multiple occasions. Wayno and Kano, what a beautiful couple. Also a couple of Akers in there.

I also got some helpful hints as to maybe some areas I could improve the experience for a particular poster. Maybe I'll take it on board, maybe I won't.
Worth the wait Wigs, but would love some verbatim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth the wait Wigs, but would love some verbatim.
I'll see.

Am seriously in RL pressed for time RN, but do want to keep it moving or it stops all together.

I'll get the next round up and see how we go.

Righto,

ROUND 2

Clues

- Completely delusional

View attachment 940203
View attachment 940205

View attachment 940204

LEADERBOARD

6 - TIF, Dingster
5 - SweetD

0 - FBD, JackBero

I was on a point after the first round?

LEADERBOARD

3- Rodney, Dingster, TIF

2 - SweetD, KohPhi, Sterge, Turbo

1 - ND, TJASTA, U2tigers, WackyTiger, Strigoi

1 - SM, Muddiemoose, FBD, ProperGander, Pugsley, ABV, Santoz, JackBero
^^

Righto,

ROUND 2

Clues

- Completely delusional

View attachment 940203
View attachment 940205

View attachment 940204

LEADERBOARD

6 - TIF, Dingster
5 - SweetD

0 - FBD, JackBero

WOW ......you must lay in bed at nights thinking about me ......what would be worse, no surely not .....

1597842632321.png

WOW ......you must lay in bed at nights thinking about me ......what would be worse, no surely not .....

View attachment 940228

Don't flatter yourself. Everyone gets a turn, it was just you this round.

I'm not the one trolling oppo match threads and tagging you now, am I?

Don't flatter yourself. Everyone gets a turn, it was just you this round.

I'm not the one trolling oppo match threads and tagging you now, am I?

You'd love to think I'm stalking you .....I just saw everyone being offended by you, and I tried to lend a helping hand

You'd love to think I'm stalking you .....I just saw everyone being offended by you, and I tried to lend a helping hand

I did you the courtesy of tagging you as I was slagging you. Your round is finished now, off you trot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back