Will Carlton continue to royally screw Freo this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's your March Cup then? huh, huh? Where is it? :closedumbrella:

Who you got next week, Norf again? SMH
What is a March Cup?

I heard you did 2 girls one Cup but it was just you and no girls one day about 5 yrs ago.

As funny as that is, unfortunately we are still suffering the regurgitation of that event in the Bay to this day with every fred you make

How * ing ironic is that.

Did you deliberately slam your own dick in the door, or are you just a moron?

Occam says the latter.
Must be unsettling for you laughing so hard at your own unfunny jokes whilst simultaneously wishing you actually had a dick to slam in the door

Must be unsettling for you laughing so hard at your own unfunny jokes whilst simultaneously wishing you actually had a dick to slam in the door
Meanwhile Jye Miss tried to slam his dick in the door but missed. 53% scoring accuracy 🤣🤣

Nah one was funny the other one was just pathetic typical Carlton cheating bullshit , try harder .
We won so dont need to try harder. Why are you so filthy on an umpire missing a barely touched ball but have said nothing about Treacy dropping a two handed sitter unopposed?

We won so dont need to try harder. Why are you so filthy on an umpire missing a barely touched ball but have said nothing about Treacy dropping a two handed sitter unopposed?
Not filthy just bored so I’m winding up you clowns

Carltank might have won , but just like most of their wins , they sure aren’t entirely convincing and there always seems to be that little bit of green assistance to get them across the line

Keep pumping up those tyres
The explosion is going to be fantastic when the bubble finally bursts

Not filthy just bored so I’m winding up you clowns

Carltank might have won , but just like most of their wins , they sure aren’t entirely convincing and there always seems to be that little bit of green assistance to get them across the line

Keep pumping up those tyres
The explosion is going to be fantastic when the bubble finally bursts
Talking about bubbles bursting, not being undefeated must suck.

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF
ahahahahahahahahahah.

freo = :rolleyes: + :embarrassedv1:

Is it a coincidence that Carlton last won a GF in 1995, the same year Freo entered the comp? Are they each other's bitches? How does this work??
Perhaps the presence of both clubs ensures premierships for everyone else!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a coincidence that Carlton last won a GF in 1995, the same year Freo entered the comp? Are they each other's bitches? How does this work??
Perhaps the presence of both clubs ensures premierships for everyone else!
I have no idea because we sent them into a full on rebuild in 1996 due to Stephen O'Reilley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back