Will Carlton continue to royally screw Freo this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Umpire got it right at the end there, no evidence it was touched.

And the free kick was Def there.

Good result
There is no evidence it was simply touched because there is footage of it occurring multiple times at both ends of the kick. The ball now needs to go to counselling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still crying 3 days later despite having the good run with umpires most of the day 😅😅😅
We should send them a truckload of buckets with the Navy Blue insignia on them - the way they are sooking it up their tears could flood the Simpson desert

Seen this ?
Might change your mind

That's a super close up slo mo of a contested marking contest, showing a minor touch a micro second before the mark that fails to deflect the ball far enough to even cause a juggle in the grab.

Only a whiney sook bitch Fremantle supporter could expect an umpire to detect that from any angle or range in real time; and I would suggest that a minor touch in the contest occurs in a significant proportion of contested marks without a whiney sook bitch outcry.

You might be better to whine about why the Freo coching staff haven't properly drilled their players in protecting a red time lead - or if they have, the players lack the discipline to implement. And also lack the skilll to avoid making a dismal series of basic skill errors at the same time. And lack the discipline to control their own Fremantle supporter whiney sook bitch over the top hysterics.

Perhaps also take a close look at the five goals Freo harvested from dubious frees in front through the day.

Top off your contemplation with an analysis of how you feel about the spin emerging from you Club suggesting that there was actually no dissent and that the leading whiney sook bitch was merely berating himself! And that the correct response is to "get around him", as opposed to causing him to get around the boundary line at training all week - for 500 laps or so.

Last edited:
That's a super close up slo mo of a contested marking contest, showing a minor touch a micro second before the mark that fails to deflect the ball far enough to even cause a juggle in the grab.

Only a whiney sook bitch Fremantle supporter could expect an umpire to detect that from any angle or range in real time; and I would suggest that a minor touch in the contest occurs in a significant proportion of contested marks without a whiney sook bitch outcry.

You might be better to whine about why the Freo coching staff haven't properly drilled their players in protecting a red time lead - or if they have, the players lack the discipline to implement. And also lack the skilll to avoid making a dismal series of basic skill errors at the same time. And lack the discipline to control their own Fremantle supporter whiney sook bitch over the top hysterics.

Perhaps also take a close look at the five goals Freo harvested from dubious frees in front through the day.

Top off your contemplation with an analysis of how you feel about the spin emerging from you Club suggesting that their was actually no dissent and that the leading whiney sook bitch was merely berating himself! And that the correct response is to "get around him", as opposed to causing him to get around the boundary line at training all week - for 500 laps or so.
Only whiny sook bitches I can hear are you Carlton supporters thinking you have a great team and won the game fairly

Give it a rest mate and ease up on the name calling (and no - West Oz’s are not all f*wits as you have implied elsewhere)

And for the record Cartlon had about one or two less frees in front of goal
Everyone of them was there for both teams and there were ones that were missed on both sides .

It was actually a well umpired game in general.

And spin is spin
I’m not buying into it , quite a childish response actually but it’s a far cry from the spin that Cripps fairly won the Brownlow, that s**t was next level .

Top off your contemplation with an analysis of how you feel about the spin emerging from you Club suggesting that their was actually no dissent and that the leading whiney sook bitch was merely berating himself! And that the correct response is to "get around him", as opposed to causing him to get around the boundary line at training all week - for 500 laps or so.
liarcheat.gif

On the 3 year anniversary of the miraculous Jack Newnes kicking the best after the siren goal in the history of the AFL it has got me wondering just if and how the mighty Blues will royally screw the Freo Wanchors this year.

2020 - Jack Newnes goal after the siren
2021 - Take Cerra who has gone on to become one of the comps elite mids
2022 - Steal Acres who has gone to become a very solid winger, ironically taking Newnes spot on the list
2023 - ????

I feel after the past 3 years its now a tossup as to who has screwed Freos future more: A 3way tie between Ross Lyon, Carlton and Peter Bell.

Possibly the time is now right for the Blues to step away. Having looked at Freos results and inspected their list its probably a case of the land is now barren and any good hunter knows to move on to another part and let the land replenish.
The dockers are good at screwing themselves over!
They don't need help

SHHHHHH dont mention facts like they won the free kick count 16 -12, only mention the sensational finish!!!

I don't think this thread deserved a bump given the Umpires royally screwed Freo here not Carlton.

A mistake was clearly made that I do not even know how a touch was not called.

A bit of comedy to see that fixing umpire lean in with his 2 cents. I guess a birds of a feather stick together when it comes to game integrity ;).

I don't think this thread deserved a bump given the Umpires royally screwed Freo here not Carlton.

A mistake was clearly made that I do not even know how a touch was not called.

A bit of comedy to see that fixing umpire lean in with his 2 cents. I guess a birds of a feather stick together when it comes to game integrity ;).
All that aside I reckon JL is a fan of your namesake with all the parking of busses ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back