Will Carlton continue to royally screw Freo this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

So let me get this straight
If Freo are as bad as these dipsticks are making out then how bad does that make them?

View attachment 1807504
Cherry picked the worst ever 23 yrs for us and we are still only 2 finals appearances below your mob (and Saints) lol. Can you show the no of finals since Freo were in the comp rather than cherry picking? Which will still be our worst 30 years ever btw.

Cherry picked the worst ever 23 yrs for us and we are still only 2 finals appearances below your mob (and Saints) lol. Can you show the no of finals since Freo were in the comp rather than cherry picking? Which will still be our worst 30 years ever btw.
Damning isn’t it ?!

If it was Cherry picked it would be the last 17 years and it would be 7 to 3. 1 of which you got * into.

Would you rather go back to before you were born and discuss those days?

If it was Cherry picked it would be the last 17 years and it would be 7 to 3. 1 of which you got * into.

Would you rather go back to before you were born and discuss those days?
How about we just look at since you have been in the comp.

Premierships is the only thing that matters and its Carlton 1 Freo 0.

Club that accept non-succuss like you seem to still revel in making finals as succuss. Even using that as a marker its Carlton 10 to Freo 8.

Charlie Curnows 78 goals this season would be enough to win your goal kicking every single season.

Fyfe is your only Brownlow medallist. We have Judd and Cripps in that time. Additionally Murphy won an AFLCA.

Did you see the media during the week calling Acres recruit of the year?

How about we just look at since you have been in the comp.

Premierships is the only thing that matters and its Carlton 1 Freo 0.

Club that accept non-succuss like you seem to still revel in making finals as succuss. Even using that as a marker its Carlton 10 to Freo 8.

Charlie Curnows 78 goals this season would be enough to win your goal kicking every single season.

Fyfe is your only Brownlow medallist. We have Judd and Cripps in that time. Additionally Murphy won an AFLCA.

Did you see the media during the week calling Acres recruit of the year?
1 Flag from cheating, a lot of finals from cheating.

5 Spoons when not cheating. 1 final from Essendon cheating.

1 Brownlow from poaching, 1 Brownlow from cheating.

I'm noticing a pattern from the Blues, they get their "success" from either cheating or someone else does it for them, either poached or the other team kicks like donkeys.

I honestly believe Tassie 19 will win their first flag before Freo.

I actually don't have any ill feelings towards Dockers fans, just an patronising sympathy.

Fancy supporting a failure of a club that will never win any meaningful silverware.

Gotta be rough.

No wonder they are jelly of powerhouse clubs like West Coast and Carlton. The bitterness got to sting.

1 Flag from cheating, a lot of finals from cheating.

5 Spoons when not cheating. 1 final from Essendon cheating.

1 Brownlow from poaching, 1 Brownlow from cheating.

I'm noticing a pattern from the Blues, they get their "success" from either cheating or someone else does it for them, either poached or the other team kicks like donkeys.

Yep and just another reminder we poached Cerra and Acres cerra.jpeg acres.jpg

Yep and just another reminder we poached Cerra and Acres View attachment 1807750View attachment 1807751
Cerra gave us Amiss who is a generational forward.

Acres trys hard and is good bloke but when he kicks it, it comes down with snow on it. Doesn't suit our forward set-up without Lobb / Tabs.

You've scrapped over the line twice with teams kicking themselves out of it. I wouldn't get too emotionally invested in looking past your next game. Lightning normally doesn't strike twice so three times is almost impossible.

A Brownlow medallist, a 40 goal key forward and a match winning wingman - all for a 3rd rounder

sheesh!

Even the Hopper trade wasn’t that bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra gave us Amiss who is a generational forward.

Acres trys hard and is good bloke but when he kicks it, it comes down with snow on it. Doesn't suit our forward set-up without Lobb / Tabs.

You've scrapped over the line twice with teams kicking themselves out of it. I wouldn't get too emotionally invested in looking past your next game. Lightning normally doesn't strike twice so three times is almost impossible.

Generation foward my ass.

Looks like the new Kent Kingsley.

Freo lose Cerra and Acres and go from finals to bust.

Giants lose Taranto and Hopper and go from bust to finals.

Cerra and Acres cost us a lot less too.
We made and won a final the year after we got rid of mummy's boy Cerra, Einstein.

Who cares ?
The catch cry of the defeated. Enjoy your quality forward and flash in the pan while our generational one develops.

Freo lose Cerra and Acres and go from finals to bust.

Giants lose Taranto and Hopper and go from bust to finals.

Cerra and Acres cost us a lot less too.
We only lost Acres this year.

Not Cerra. Cerra was already goneskis when we made finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back