Will Carlton continue to royally screw Freo this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

(I'm not counting our first season in 1995 and thus your premiership in 1995 is not counted)… The reality is your s**t stain of a corrupt club has done as much as our club done since 1996…. five fifths of * all.

Live in the Bradbury moment till next week when feeling happy with yourself will come crashing down hard when the Brions absolutely towel up your overachieving downhill skiers.

😘

Vossy has won more finals games as Carlton coach than J-Blow in how many years at Freo now ?

Your pitiful club is the most mediocre club in the league. You have nothing to literally hang your hat over Carlton or any other club.
3 months ago you all wanted him sacked
You lot blow like the wind

Vossy has won more finals games as Carlton coach than J-Blow in how many years at Freo now ?

Your pitiful club is the most mediocre club in the league. You have nothing to literally hang your hat over Carlton or any other club.
Poor old Gold Coast.

Always over looked.

The Freo flogs inability to accept their failures in here perfectly represents their club tbh.

Spot on. And they always blame other clubs and the AFL for their own failures and inadequacies !

We all know they will never win a flag.

Spot on. And they always blame other clubs and the AFL for their own failures and inadequacies !

We all know they will never win a flag.
Dare I say you'll start liking avocado before they win a flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really are the dregs of society.

Hopefully Brisbane cream pie them this weekend and they fizzle out over the next few years in true blue flogs style.

s**t campaigners.

200w.gif

Must suck watching Neale, Hogan and Acres running around contributing on field and playing in prelims while you’re stuck on the couch, having finished 14th with nothing to show for losing those guys apart from a third rounder.

Must suck watching Neale, Hogan and Acres running around contributing on field and playing in prelims while you’re stuck on the couch, having finished 14th with nothing to show for losing those guys apart from a third rounder.
Neale, we didn't need at the time (we had prime Fyfe and needed a KPF)
Hogan was a huge liability - i mean the dude was off the rails - no sane team would keep him (and good to see he turned around)
Not sure why we didn't keep Acres - Carlton offered more than we did.

Neale, we didn't need at the time (we had prime Fyfe and needed a KPF)
Hogan was a huge liability - i mean the dude was off the rails - no sane team would keep him (and good to see he turned around)
Not sure why we didn't keep Acres - Carlton offered more than we did.
Of course you don’t need any of them, 14th isn’t anything to be sneezed at.

Yeah we only got a third rounder, good one dipsiht.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back