Wimmera Football League Under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha wat a grand old day i believe i ran you out for a duck that day if i recall lol :thumbsu: ya he was in a firey mood that day
In fact it was 1 and also i was packing my dacks something cronic getting as close to the fence as possible to run as far and fast as i could

1 lol haha u seemed disappointed lol dunno why tho lol haha i found it funny cos he was on my team and he wasnt angry wif us lol
I was disappointed cause i sliped on turf wearing spikes:mad:
Yeah i was unlucky being on the other side

Good to see the other scottyD doing well hey;) Going to Ararat tomorrow night, stay at a friends house for a bit. That was how i met him lol. Went to the Ararat Show couple of years ago with them... :p

Eckel to win Warriors B&F by the way. Played awesome throughout the year.

Horsham has decided to do a split voting system. They had the first half of the year polled last weekend and this weekend is the last half. From what i can remember, Sebastian Ross is leadingon 52 votes and Jack Atkin-Smith is on 26 or 36. So Bastie might just get the trophy. Good on to him as well.

I didnt think i would see the day :eek:
CE41 using 'run' and 'fast' in the same sentence :p
Man i was ready to to a usain bolt

I'm tippin BH23 that if u were there that day u would have been standin well clear of this bloke like CE41 was :p
I was far away as possible without being of the ground

I was just lucky it was a good throw lol :thumbsu:
very lucky throw to. nah its all good i was over it later. God it was a funny and scary day of cricket though.
You playin a grade and Kirton this yr

Good to see the other scottyD doing well hey;) Going to Ararat tomorrow night, stay at a friends house for a bit. That was how i met him lol. Went to the Ararat Show couple of years ago with them... :p

Eckel to win Warriors B&F by the way. Played awesome throughout the year.

Horsham has decided to do a split voting system. They had the first half of the year polled last weekend and this weekend is the last half. From what i can remember, Sebastian Ross is leadingon 52 votes and Jack Atkin-Smith is on 26 or 36. So Bastie might just get the trophy. Good on to him as well.
And these people from Rat are??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back