With no pick and costing them absolutely nothing whatsoever, Geelong draft Tyson Stengle, formerly from the Richmond Tigers and Adelaide Crows, both w

Good after my mighty tiges spanked your meth head scats!:)

I mean sure if you're counting the score before the match was over, but no one's dumb enough to do that. Anyway it's just a praccy match, Stengle kicking four was the highlight for most observers I imagine.

ho failed to properly develop this young talent.

Just thought we'd get a thread going to laugh at how these two franchises managed to let this one slip through their fingers. Preferably with no melting.

ae9fb8e980e318b23b59afcedffd6a8638e5ad18
Hard to develop someone when they are spending more time in court,suspended or in rehab.

He played for Adelaide so he’s a loser and always will be a loser as far as I’m concerned. Don’t know how you couldn’t be ashamed of wearing those colours.
Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

A lot of bottom hurt. I thought I made it clear that melting was not to take place in my thread. Be better fellas.

Ain't even mad.

ho failed to properly develop this young talent.

Just thought we'd get a thread going to laugh at how these two franchises managed to let this one slip through their fingers. Preferably with no melting.

ae9fb8e980e318b23b59afcedffd6a8638e5ad18
He could be handy and good luck to him but you still haven’t picked up any future stars in the draft for years due to your inflated finishing positions.
Ever heard of rebuilding or is mediocre all cool these days at sleepy boghole?

So how we all holding up?

View attachment 1336366
When we're talking about Stengle, perhaps "holding up" isn't the best phrase to be using.

He's one more off-field indiscretion away from hanging out behind the toilets at Avenel Roadhouse offering handjobs for points of ice.

Back