With no pick and costing them absolutely nothing whatsoever, Geelong draft Tyson Stengle, formerly from the Richmond Tigers and Adelaide Crows, both w

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not about me, it's about one of the great redemption stories in football. The w***ers picking the final side better not deny him his well-deserved AA blazer on Wednesday.

I was surprised to see him in the 44 but no doubt he's gone from reject to threat. Every year Dad's Army out at Geelong is supposed to fall off the cliff, every year you're in the top 4 again. Your guys know what they're doing. I like to think our best is the best in the comp but even in our GF years you've had our measure. We can only hope someone else knocks you out of the finals as we're no chance of doing it

I was surprised to see him in the 44 but no doubt he's gone from reject to threat. Every year Dad's Army out at Geelong is supposed to fall off the cliff, every year you're in the top 4 again. Your guys know what they're doing. I like to think our best is the best in the comp but even in our GF years you've had our measure. We can only hope someone else knocks you out of the finals as we're no chance of doing it

Get a room

Must be like Brad Ottens all over again for the Tiggies. :grinv1:
Remember Otto's first game in the hoops vs the Tuggers at the 'G? When he ran down a stunned Tugger defender 20 out from goal and got a "BAAWWWWWLLL!!!" decision to slot a goal? Hahaha... ahhhh... good times :thumbsu:

As for Super Chickens... AA LOCK!

Betts coaching our small forwards leading to Miers and Close having career years, Stengle as a freebie on top with 46 goals for the season - it's reasons like this why we're the envy of the league.
Miers kicked 28 goals with over 15 possessions a game in his first year.

this year he has kicked 11 goals with only 14 disposals a game

its arguably his worst season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miers kicked 28 goals with over 15 possessions a game in his first year.

this year he has kicked 11 goals with only 14 disposals a game

its arguably his worst season.
Should be using averages for goals too, I’m assuming he played more games in his first year. Also he was locked deep forward from memory.

This years disposals, does that include the match where he was sub?

Like the one you have in Vic Street?
At least they do it in a room in Richmond in Geelong they prefer an outdoor setting.
9cd3d369844b401a98c255e6e931a82b

Remove this Banner Ad

Back