World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, Heinz wins that massive hand, I'm so hoping he wins, Staszko is just too slow, he is the main reason this game has gone for so long, just hasn't made any big moves.

Cmon Pius, finish him.:)

PIUS HEINZ WINS.:eek::thumbsu:

He looked dead on about 4-5 occasions, but it was that massive missed flush from Staszko that finally made the difference, and you got the feeling Martin almost gave up after that.

Happy for Pius, he was the most aggressive player by far, and that's what seems to win you championships these days, and let's face it, it's more exciting to watch also.:)

First all in, Martin doesn't call though, mistake IMO, he had so many outs to win that hand and take it all, too cautious.

Yeah had to call with flush draw and 2 live cards.

Phenomenal heads-up battle. Props to both guys. One thing I didn't like was Martin raising flops on the button. Couple times he did it when I think he could have called. Then that flush draw which he raise-folds.

Pius won't have to donk off any winnings on TV cos all the televised poker shows are gone. No HSP, no Big Game, no NBC HU, and I think PAD is also dead.

Trolling or..?

Stringer, it's Antonio Esfandiari.

Yeah, I realised that when they finally showed him. Patrick Antonius, WTF?

I'm a very tight player, so I was barracking for Staszko. I like a guy who sticks to his guns and what brought him to the dance. Pius played like you have to sometimes when the cards aren't happening for you, but he just does it all the time. He does know when to lay down though, so he isn't reckless which makes you a champion that will be around for a while.

Good to see a final table full of different nationalities. Makes it a real world series.

Staszko was really impressive HU I thought and was best at the final table for me

A lot like Sauot in '09, played close to perfect but was overran by other players run good

Pius ran really well prior to being 3 handed which is easy to forget about, Staszko was just really solid.

I think everyone was expecting a blood bath HU where Hienz would run over Staszko but he adjusted really well and played really well too, which is hard. Lots of players can be aware theyre playing someone super aggro and try to adjust and completely make a meal of it and just spew chips, but Staszko made himself look like a seasoned pro (I did hear a large portion of his online play is HU though).

That KQ bluff vs Hienz turn bet with J9 high was awesome

From 2+2:

52n8zc.gif

Surely he's up for a mutli million dollar sponsorship deal as the new face of Heinz products world wide.

Although the baked beans may cause some trouble at the table.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to laugh at Antonio there.

"I don't think Heinz is very strong here".

He only had AA with 2,4,5 as the community cards.:cool::eek:

Antonio's 'analysis' is just so hilarious. But somehow I think analysis from PA would be funnier.

Happy lamb didn't win, was just too lucky too many times, obviously he's had a phenomenal series, but he just runs too well. Heinz played the best and was a deserving winner.

Stasko was pretty hilarious but played pretty well throughout, tho folding that q6 was a big mistake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back