World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I know, I know. Ridiculous how he lost so quickly last year from an almost 6:1 lead. This isn't NLH though. And he's due!

EDIT: Ivey now HU, but no one can beat the Frankster! He runs too good.

Ivey HU against Frankenberg with even chip counts

Ivey has to be a favourite but its pretty close just because of stack sizes I think and Frankenberg probably wouldnt be as passive as another opponent would against Ivey

yeah and Ivey loses to Frankenberg getting it in with 76 on A45 flop against Frankenbergs AJ

Ivey seemed to lose it in the last 15 minutes, made some pretty big mistakes it seems

absolutely. and the fact he still cashes and final tables at much higher rates than most blokes out there suggests he is still one of the best live tournament poker players going.

Ivey is 1/27 going into final day of 5k omaha8 lol pretty decent lead on 2nd in chips

Also a few notables left in the 3k 6max 18 return tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivey finishes 3rd after getting scooped in 2 big pots within a couple of hands against Cassidy, but then was up and down before eventually losing a decent pot against Scotty baby, then got the remainder in against Cassidy and lost

Scotty Nguyen and Cassidy are HU tomorrow, hoping Scotty can get his 6th wsop bracelet

Brendon Rubie is HU in the 4max for roughly 370k (I think). Interesting to see what he does re the 30% withholding, maybe he just cops it on the chin

Pretty sick tourny to get HU in, wouldve been a tough field

He started with a major chip deficit HU after losing huge pot 3 handed all in on flop with 9T:diamonds::diamonds: against AKo on 67x:diamonds::diamonds: flop and the board bricked out. Started the day chip leader

Has ran pretty good HU though, and is now 2.3m to 3.3m. Opponent seems very good

Both Ivey and Hellmuth on the 10k HORSE final table. Pretty impressive wsop from both so far

Dan Kelly also there as well. Not sure of his history? Hes listen as an American and for all purposes sees to be an American but plays out of Australia if I remember correctly.

Ivey will probably be a decent poker player one day!
And the young lass below is 1/8 in Event 31: $1,500 No-Limit Hold'em​

2dbt9cj.jpg

4taupt.jpg

Ivey out in 5th, thats his 4th final table so far for 0 wins. Hes leading POY

Hellmuth though is still in it, currently 4/4. Winning 2 this series would be pretty sick for him, especially a horse tourny

Now that everybody has had time to soak in Ivey making 4 final tables already this world series...

Hes currently 4th in chips down 3 tables in the mixed holdem event like wtf is going on in the world

Long way from the final table but still another deep run like this with so many more events to come is amazing

Why does this still seem like gambling to you? I mean, why do you think the same five guys make it to the final table of the World Series of Poker every single year? What, are they the luckiest guys in Las Vegas?

Seems like the series is time to air all the dirty laundry. Carter Phillips defeated Joe Cada yesterday to scoop 664k. But like so many other scumbags, won't pay off his debts. Check out William Renolds at 4:00 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back