Worst Player Nicknames Past or Present

Remove this Banner Ad

Also wasn't there a Carlton player nicknamed "The Dominator"?

I'm calling bullshit on that one, no way that can be his real nickname. Could you imagine his team mates calling for the ball? "Dominator! Yeah Dominator, I'm open!"
Or at the pub: "Hey Dominator, your shout mate."

You just wouldn't call anyone that.

"The Package"
"The Specimen"
Sounds like we're running a medical lab

"Dad" (Kieran Collins)

And of course "Galaxy" Coleman because he was such a space cadet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm calling bullshit on that one, no way that can be his real nickname. Could you imagine his team mates calling for the ball? "Dominator! Yeah Dominator, I'm open!"

Liked for it's attention to detail

Wayne "The Dominator" Johnston got the nickname because of his constant boasting about his success rate with the opposite sex in night clubs telling all his team mates at every opportunity during the night that he was "Dominating"

Yeah why Boris???
"With the whole name thing, I already had the nickname Boris from when I was five or six, it had something to do with the fact I was a hyper-active kid and that Boris Becker was big at the time," Enright said.

"(Becker's) nickname was Boom Boom and I always used to boom boom around the room. I can't shake it, when I got over here I thought I would be safe but no, it stayed with me.

"Dildo Breath" - That's what GWS players call ex teammate Adam Treloar...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back