Multiplat WWE 2K16 (Updated: All Unlockables Page 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

String is the new Heath Slater.

B9gpXirIcAI9Qny.jpg:large

Fan Reviews Are Positive, Even mentioning it in the same sentence as their precious No Mercy Game

Theres an embargo til 29th (US) for whatever reason for Critics
The last one I played was 14 and I enjoyed that. Made a guy called Nikola Tesla, a massive Serbian Brute. His finishers were "Lights Out Edison" and "The Tesla Coil".

So if you make a wrestler this time, will there be random story lines or is it all planned? Can you play on forever ala the undertaker or is it you win the title, season over?

The last one I played was 14 and I enjoyed that. Made a guy called Nikola Tesla, a massive Serbian Brute. His finishers were "Lights Out Edison" and "The Tesla Coil".

So if you make a wrestler this time, will there be random story lines or is it all planned? Can you play on forever ala the undertaker or is it you win the title, season over?

Now you've made this public he'll likely debut on NXT soon.

Or...

What's Tikola Nesla doing in the Impact Zone!

With career Mode. Its 15 years (Not sure how many weeks you appear per year) you can contend and defend any title you want, Career Mode will playout depending on what you choose to do eg. Join the authority or beat them up. also there are career mode objectives that will help achieve you being inducted into the hall of fame

Had time for one match before I had to head out, played as Kevin Owens against Seth Rollins.

Absolutely amazing match, the reversal system works a treat and really makes you think about when to use them and when not to.

It's difficult to get out of the habit of trying to reverse everything but am loving how it plays after that one match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

universe is all over the shop number 1 condender was stardust who beat seth for the title. taker jobs to bo dallas, heath slater beat roman reigns. cena has been on 3 raws and 1 ppv in 6months and not injured. career mode first rivalry was with breeze who I had about 15 matches with on nxt and superstars. now kalisto is after me when I'm number 4 in line for the title. turned face and heel 3 times in the last month so basically the big slow

universe is all over the shop number 1 condender was stardust who beat seth for the title. taker jobs to bo dallas, heath slater beat roman reigns. cena has been on 3 raws and 1 ppv in 6months and not injured. career mode first rivalry was with breeze who I had about 15 matches with on nxt and superstars. now kalisto is after me when I'm number 4 in line for the title. turned face and heel 3 times in the last month so basically the big slow
It's so close to real life it's amazing.

Watching my mate play....
Way too many reversals even with that "bar" they introduced.
I know he's a pretty noob wrestler being introduced, but after 2 sigs and 2 finishers they kick out relatively easy.
Not even playing and it's shitting me.

Awesome Gameplay, Got whooped by seth rollins using Kane 01 in an exhibition. He kicked out of the tombstone at 2.8 and then hit me with some slam that turned into a pin and won it from there

Liking the new Pin Kick Out System, Not sure how to work the submission thing so still got a bit to learn before having a crack at Career Mode

The Creation Suite Is Alot Of Fun, will be spend hours in that

would give it a 8.5/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back