Votes: 3 21.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 42.9%

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The steel cage match between Bret Hart and Sid for the title the Raw before WM was a brilliant moment too. Taker is wresting Sid at WM, Austin is wrestling Hart (and hates him). Yet during the match both Austin and Taker run in and interfere in an effort to win the match for their hated opponent (Austin trying to make Hart win, Taker/Sid, etc), so that their WM match would be for the title. Such a cool moment.

loved Bret's heel rant right after

"frustrated ain't a god damn word for it... this is bullshit. you screwed me, everybody screws me, and no one gives a god damn thing about it... no one in the building cares, no one in the dressing room cares... so much god damn injustice around here i've had it up to here... i know it, everybody knows it, i should be the wwf champion, and if you don't like it, tough s**t!"

"you know why they call you Stone Cold? because your stones are so cold, you don't have the guts to come out here to face me yourself. you always have to jump me from behind, cmon!"

Last edited:
They're plugging Sunday Night Heat on USA Network, except it's not WWF SNH, it's a series of romance/steamy shows that they're collectively calling Sunday Night Heat. Lol.

Which is where the name of the show came from.

Funny that by applying HeAT on Sunday Night, the meat was still RAW on Monday Night.

Back