Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what's going on but apparently Footyjumpers.com has been reported as an unsafe website by SmartScreen (Which it certainly is not.). You might want to fix this up Mero. 1575966947335.png

I don't know what's going on but apparently Footyjumpers.com has been reported as an unsafe website by SmartScreen (Which it certainly is not.). You might want to fix this up Mero.View attachment 791767
I would imagine that's because it's still hosted by bomberblitz.com
Although you think you're on footyjumper, and all the addresses are footyjumpers.
I don't know how to report it as safe.

I would imagine that's because it's still hosted by bomberblitz.com
Although you think you're on footyjumper, and all the addresses are footyjumpers.
I don't know how to report it as safe.
Ah, Ok. It's bizarre that SmartScreen has done that.

Mero not sure how you're going with the SANFL jumpers but apparently these are the four jumpers worn by Glenelg (from the state jumpers thread):

npjkaq.jpg

Obviously there will be some minor differences in terms of shape etc

Does anyone have a good resolution picture of the original TFL and/or TANFL logo (hands holding the football) and if even possible the Cascade Draught Super League logo from the mid 90's? Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mero, thought I'd post this picture of the 1933 SOO game between Tasmania & Victoria. Interestingly the Tasmanian jumpier seems to have two vertical red stripes running either side the "Big T", Have you thought about including some of the older Tasmanian jumpers on the site?

mD7jySf.jpg

Hey Mero, thought I'd post this picture of the 1933 SOO game between Tasmania & Victoria. Interestingly the Tasmanian jumpier seems to have two vertical red stripes running either side the "Big T", Have you thought about including some of the older Tasmanian jumpers on the site?

mD7jySf.jpg
I am working with Dave from hardballget.net to do the State uniforms.
The Tassie one pictured was described as having Yellow stripes.
It looks lighter because the map is Felt, and the jumper is wool.
They reflect the light differently and therefore look different in Black & White.

Tasmania-1932.png

Last edited:
Looks great mate. Didn't realise there was a little footy inside of the Tas silhouette.

Mero I’m new to bigfooty btw but Im suggesting you to have an SANFL Jumpers Folder Because I think well a lot of us will be interested in what the SANFL guernseys used to look like.

Mero when the All star game is played, are u able to make an All Stars Folder where it has EJ whitten Guernseys, AFL 150 years, Bushfire relief guernseys and I don’t think u will be bothered or going to but Maybe an umpires folder?

@Oh wait you do have some SANFL jumpers on the website but maybe u can replace WAFL guernseys With ‘State League Guernseys, and have folders from SANFL, WAFL, NTFL, QFL,NEAFL,VFL and TSL.

Mero when the All star game is played, are u able to make an All Stars Folder where it has EJ whitten Guernseys, AFL 150 years, Bushfire relief guernseys and I don’t think u will be bothered or going to but Maybe an umpires folder?
No
I don't do games that are not official AFL-VFL games

Mero I’m new to bigfooty btw but Im suggesting you to have an SANFL Jumpers Folder Because I think well a lot of us will be interested in what the SANFL guernseys used to look like.
If you're interested in doing the research I'd be happy to include them.
Port, North, Norwood, Woodville & Central are done.
If you would like to pick one of the others, work with their official historian to go through old photos to determine what the designs were, and which years they were used in.
Once you have all the research for all the clubs I'd be happy to put this information on the website and credit you as the contributor to the site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back